The Student Room Group

Maths GCSE

So I got a B in my Maths exam a year early in June... I'm now retaking in the distant hope of an A grade. Does anyone have any advice, tips, particular things to learn as they always come up etc.?? Also if anyone knows an easy way of learning simultaneous equations and/or inverse and direct proportion then I'd hugely appreciate that. Thanks!
Past papers all the way.

For proportion, just learn the steps for how to work the formula and it will be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by jackbenedwards
So I got a B in my Maths exam a year early in June... I'm now retaking in the distant hope of an A grade. Does anyone have any advice, tips, particular things to learn as they always come up etc.?? Also if anyone knows an easy way of learning simultaneous equations and/or inverse and direct proportion then I'd hugely appreciate that. Thanks!

Do past papers/practice questions, you'll get there & do questions kn things you find hardest
I got a B in year 10 and an A* in year 11, definitely use past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jackbenedwards

I took the exam a year early as well and got an A*, my advice would be revise all the A and A* topics then do past papers and revise the thing you got wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest