yes i am. and no.

lou xxx
Reply 2
lou p
yes i am. and no.

lou xxx

why not? :frown: prrrreeease.....?:biggrin:
Reply 3
Got muh LJ. But don't update it that frequently.
Reply 4
misfit
Got muh LJ. But don't update it that frequently.

well can i see it?
Reply 5
Fly By
why not? :frown: prrrreeease.....?:biggrin:

i just don't tend to let people see it. if they do they will have already forumulated a view on me and i don't want that.

lou xxx
Reply 6
lou p
i just don't tend to let people see it. if they do they will have already forumulated a view on me and i don't want that.

but isnt that the point of keeping one? and why dont you want people to formulate a view of you?
Reply 7
[QUOTE="By" Fly="Fly"]
lou p

but isnt that the point of keeping one? and why dont you want people to formulate a view of you?

that came out wrong. i'd rather they didn't read my diary if they already have a view of me. i don't mind random people reading it. saying that, boh my bf and one of my closest mates read it, but they have for pretty much as long as they've know me.

lou xxx
Reply 8
lou p
that came out wrong. i'd rather they didn't read my diary if they already have a view of me. i don't mind random people reading it. saying that, boh my bf and one of my closest mates read it, but they have for pretty much as long as they've know me.

lou xxx

well i dont have a view on you :smile: and i am very randon :smile:
Reply 9
Mine isn't a real blog as such, but it is a website dedicated to my hobby. You're welcome to go and visit it, but may I recommend you wait about an hour, as I'm just uploading some photos and text onto it as I type! lol.

It's http://www.hoofbeat.tv
Reply 10
Hoofbeat
Mine isn't a real blog as such, but it is a website dedicated to my hobby. You're welcome to go and visit it, but may I recommend you wait about an hour, as I'm just uploading some photos and text onto it as I type! lol.

It's http://www.hoofbeat.tv

hehe ok!
Fly By
just wondering how many of you out there keeps a blog? and may i see it?

I have an LJ but it's friends only i'm afraid :tongue:
Reply 12
yes and no. Yes, in that i was once for about a day, and no in that i took my server offline after an embarrassing incident with my parents and some pisstakes i had on there. And i cba to finish my software for a blog.
Reply 13
SiAnY
I have an LJ but it's friends only i'm afraid :tongue:

:mad: everyones friends only!!
Reply 14
Fly By
:mad: everyones friends only!!

doesnt "friends only" sorta defeat the point? most things i would put on a blog, my friends usually already know, so making it "friends only" would be kinda pointless.
Dickie
doesnt "friends only" sorta defeat the point? most things i would put on a blog, my friends usually already know, so making it "friends only" would be kinda pointless.

Mine is for my online friends only. I would hate my offline ones to see it!
Reply 16
SiAnY

oh right. fair enough then.
Reply 17
SiAnY

well i am online:biggrin:....
Reply 18
dickie have you got a blog?
Fly By
just wondering how many of you out there keeps a blog? and may i see it?

this may sound like a daft question, but what the hell is a blog!? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending