The Student Room Group

Nominate the March winner!

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

It's time to start the shortlist for March's GYG prize! The category is Favourite GCSE/ Level 2 Blog. This is anyone who's been keeping us entertained and inspired with their updates on their level 2 study journey, be that GCSEs or otherwise :biggrin:

Nominate a blogger by posting below the name of the users and their blogs that you think deserves to win a bumper stationery set.

Nominations that have already been posted in last month's winner's thread and so are already included are:
@milktee
@studytee
@*LifeHappens*
@bicompton

Nominations for the shortlist close next Monday and we will then put up the poll to vote for the winner!

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

Grow Your Grades Bloggers

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

topslugger
x

ts-d1
x

University of Leicester
x

(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

I love youuu💙💙🫶🫶🫶
@Tatakae L @miss_nia @Trickia
Your gyg's are SUPER inspiring 💙
Original post by Pwca

It's time to start the shortlist for March's GYG prize! The category is Favourite GCSE/ Level 2 Blog. This is anyone who's been keeping us entertained and inspired with their updates on their level 2 study journey, be that GCSEs or otherwise :biggrin:
Nominate a blogger by posting below the name of the users and their blogs that you think deserves to win a bumper stationery set.
Nominations that have already been posted in last month's winner's thread and so are already included are:
@milktee
@studytee
@*LifeHappens*
@bicompton
Nominations for the shortlist close next Monday and we will then put up the poll to vote for the winner!
Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

I know they're already nominated and included, but I'd still like to give my nominations to @milktee and @bicompton , you guys have been working SUPER hard and I just wanted to give you a cheeky shout out!
Original post by Pwca

@milktee
@studytee
@*LifeHappens*
@bicompton

i'm for @milktee @halfharry @agent_duck343 @miss_nia and @jelllyfiiish - you guys are awesome :biggrin:!
Original post by halfharry
I love youuu💙💙🫶🫶🫶
I love you more <333
Original post by emm4nuella
i'm for @milktee @halfharry @agent_duck343 @miss_nia and @jelllyfiiish - you guys are awesome :biggrin:!

Original post by halfharry
@Tatakae L @miss_nia @Trickia
Your gyg's are SUPER inspiring 💙

omg thanks so much guysss 😭😭😭❤️
i'd like to nominate

@Tatakae L , @milktee , @halfharry , @emm4nuella , @AspiringSurvivor , @agent_duck343 and literally everybody who welcomed me with open arms in my first week and a half of gyg!! you guys are the sweetest and have really admirable work ethic <3
Original post by miss_nia
i'd like to nominate
@Tatakae L , @milktee , @halfharry , @emm4nuella , @AspiringSurvivor , @agent_duck343 and literally everybody who welcomed me with open arms in my first week and a half of gyg!! you guys are the sweetest and have really admirable work ethic <3
Aww stop girly, you are litteraly amazing and deserve everything. Also your making me smile like a crazy person.:loveduck:
i'd like to nominate

Ahh thank youuu xx
I'd like to nominate @milktee and @Trickia and @bicompton
(edited 1 month ago)
I would like to nominate @milktee @agent_duck343 @bicompton @prettylil.thing cause they all work hard and are consistent and deserve it for various reasons xx
I would do it for others but yall do a levels gyg so it wouldn't count. If it does lmk so I can nominate others but I'm pretty sure it is just level 2 :smile:
Best of luck xx
Original post by agent_duck343
I'd like to nominate @milktee and @Trickia
Thank you babes 😭💓💓💓
Aww that's so sweet!! Thanks :smile:
I'd say @Trickia and @milktee have been exquisitely kind and consistent in their everyday updates!! You guys are an inspiration and strong individuals!!
Original post by Trickia
I would like to nominate @milktee @agent_duck343 @bicompton @prettylil.thing cause they all work hard and are consistent and deserve it for various reasons xx
I would do it for others but yall do a levels gyg so it wouldn't count. If it does lmk so I can nominate others but I'm pretty sure it is just level 2 :smile:
Best of luck xx
💗💗💗

Original post by kayleigh_t.27
I know they're already nominated and included, but I'd still like to give my nominations to @milktee and @bicompton , you guys have been working SUPER hard and I just wanted to give you a cheeky shout out!

i'd like to nominate

Original post by agent_duck343
I'd like to nominate @milktee and @Trickia and @bicompton

Original post by Trickia
Best of luck xx

Original post by jelllyfiiish
I'd say @Trickia and @milktee have been exquisitely kind and consistent in their everyday updates!! You guys are an inspiration and strong individuals!!

thank you so muchhhh omg 😭🤍🤍🤍 you guys are literally the sweetest souls ever

i would like to nominate @agent_duck343 @Trickia @prettylil.thing @jelllyfiiish @wowzapollowza @bicompton , i literally have so many more of you guys to mention bcs all of you are so hardworking and amazinggg, but these are my fav gcse gygs <333
I would like to mention so many but my current favourite ones are @Tatakae L and @milktee
Good luck everyone!
Original post by milktee
thank you so muchhhh omg 😭🤍🤍🤍 you guys are literally the sweetest souls ever
i would like to nominate @agent_duck343 @Trickia @prettylil.thing @jelllyfiiish @wowzapollowza @bicompton , i literally have so many more of you guys to mention bcs all of you are so hardworking and amazinggg, but these are my fav gcse gygs <333
No right back at you 😭xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending