The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachael_Eloise
Is anyone doing biomedical science? Someone I know is doing it and can't find anyone :smile:

Hey, I'm doing biomedical science :biggrin:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by thedeansings
Hey, I'm doing biomedical science :biggrin:

Are you on the Facebook page?
Reply 502
I'm doing biomedical science :smile:
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
I've got an unconditional for Pharmacy (ABB as insurance)- it's the first unconditional I've seen at any uni for year 13 students for Pharmacy ever! I was going to have it as my insurance anyway but now I'm reconsidering what I want to do...

Fortunately I loved Keele so this is just brilliant!
Good luck to you all!

What did you end up doing? Ive firmed Keele for Pharmacy!
Reply 504
Hi, i got an unconditional offer through a formal letter by Uni, even though UCAS, had sent me a conditional offer dont know what to do. Can help plz.
Original post by Wazir
Hi, i got an unconditional offer through a formal letter by Uni, even though UCAS, had sent me a conditional offer dont know what to do. Can help plz.

It might just take some time to update on UCAS Track that its unconditional, I would wait a week, if nothing changes just email the uni and I'm sure they will sort it out for you fast. By the way is it your firm or insurance
Reply 506
Thanks mate, its firm
I was in the film Marvelous which was set at keele lol.
Original post by Wazir
Thanks mate, its firm

me too, I firmed it as well and got my place, what you going to study and where are you travelling from
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sammatron
What did you end up doing? Ive firmed Keele for Pharmacy!

It's my insurance :biggrin: Probably the toughest decision I've ever had to make so far! It took a good 4 months to get there.
Where else did you apply?
Original post by maaitriii
I have applied for the science foundation and want to do computer science :smile:

Did you choose the science foundation year, I'v firmed it for computer science :smile:
Original post by Audiology-Med
Did you choose the science foundation year, I'v firmed it for computer science :smile:

i was going to but i have firmed portsmouth
Hi,

I was just wondering how a student would go about getting a parking permit at Keele? I know that it's quite hard and students aren't allowed to bring cars in general but my parents want me to take it as they want me to have the freedom of coming home whenever I want without the hassle of train timetables/prices. A car is cheaper in the long run.
Is this possible? As I know there's student parking at many of the accommodation buildings.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 513
Original post by PurpleGhost25175
Hi Guys. There's a Facebook page for Keele freshers if you guys want to join it!

Hi I tried joining one of the Keele freshers pages but I don't think my request was approved. I might have even been blocked lol because if I try searching for the group again there is no sign of it :s-smilie: Is there a way around this?!
Original post by SuperS
Hi I tried joining one of the Keele freshers pages but I don't think my request was approved. I might have even been blocked lol because if I try searching for the group again there is no sign of it :s-smilie: Is there a way around this?!

Hi

You need to be a current Keele university student with a Keele email to join the official freshers group that's most likely why it was rejected. However, after A-level results day the group will be updated to 2015/16 and you will be accepted once you have your Keele email :smile:

Hope this helped :smile:

Samera
Second year pharmacy student at Keele :smile:
Original post by farawayfromnowhere
Hi,

I was just wondering how a student would go about getting a parking permit at Keele? I know that it's quite hard and students aren't allowed to bring cars in general but my parents want me to take it as they want me to have the freedom of coming home whenever I want without the hassle of train timetables/prices. A car is cheaper in the long run.
Is this possible? As I know there's student parking at many of the accommodation buildings.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

There's some information about parking here:

http://www.keele.ac.uk/parking/

Looks like permits to park on campus are only given to students living off campus or studying courses like medicine or nursing which requires transport to placements. The application link will be sent around to new and returning students in August and the application opens early September I believe. May have to double check that though.

Hope this helped

Samera
Reply 516
Original post by Daydreamer <3 xx
Hi

You need to be a current Keele university student with a Keele email to join the official freshers group that's most likely why it was rejected. However, after A-level results day the group will be updated to 2015/16 and you will be accepted once you have your Keele email :smile:

Hope this helped :smile:

Samera

Hi thanks for the reply. I'm really confused though because I have an unconditional offer for keele 2015 and some of the posts in this thread are talking about people joining the freshers group now. I don't think all the people in the group were current keele students either when I last checked :s-smilie:
Original post by SuperS
Hi thanks for the reply. I'm really confused though because I have an unconditional offer for keele 2015 and some of the posts in this thread are talking about people joining the freshers group now. I don't think all the people in the group were current keele students either when I last checked :s-smilie:

Hmm that's a little odd because last year the Keele SU said they were checking each person who joined the group. Perhaps they didn't join the official one? I'm not sure to be honest sorry.

They will definitely make a new group after results day though and when you have your Keele email you'll be accepted.

Samera
Reply 518
[QUOTE=Daydreamer

Ahh ok no problem, i guess i'll just wait until then :smile: (i dont think the group i tried to join was the official one anyway). I'm also planning on doing pharmacy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperS

It's because they talking about the unofficial fresher groups I've joined two of them for keele

Quick Reply

Latest