The Student Room Group

Keele Veterinary Medicine with Foundation Year

Hi, has anyone else been given an offer for the Keele Vet Med course with a foundation year?
Reply 1
yes I have! x
Hi guys! Sorry for jumping on the thread! Just wanted to congratulate you on your offers from Keele and let you know that if you have any questions regarding the university or the course, you can ask me on here and I will be more than happy to find out for you! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Keele Students
Hi guys! Sorry for jumping on the thread! Just wanted to congratulate you on your offers from Keele and let you know that if you have any questions regarding the university or the course, you can ask me on here and I will be more than happy to find out for you! :smile:

Hello! This is an old thread but the only one I could find discussing the foundation year at Keele for entry to Vet Med. I am very confused as to how it works and how to apply for it. (I am a 2025 entry applicant) Is the application deadline for the foundation year in October and therefore I cannot set it as my 5th choice or am I misinterpreting UCAS? Are there any contextual requirements like there are for Gateway courses in other universities or not? Would student finance tuition loans cover both the Foundation year and the Vet Med degree or not?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope to hear back soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending