The Student Room Group

Keele Application Response / interview

So I applied to the medicine course at keele to begin sept 2024 and haven’t heard back yet whether I have been unsuccessful or got an interview. Should I reach out or leave it longer? I’m just confused about the timeline as I heard back from my other choices in November/Decemember.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jorjaabrown
So I applied to the medicine course at keele to begin sept 2024 and haven’t heard back yet whether I have been unsuccessful or got an interview. Should I reach out or leave it longer? I’m just confused about the timeline as I heard back from my other choices in November/Decemember.

Keele takes agessss, they send out interview invites in batches and this continues until like March, so a lot of people will be waiting until march so dw
Original post by Jorjaabrown

Hello! Great to hear you're considering Keele as your university of choice.

Interviews for our Medicine courses are likely to take place up until (and including) March 2024. If you do secure an interview, you should hear back in due course. Wishing you the best of luck.
Reply 3
Original post by Keele University
Hello! Great to hear you're considering Keele as your university of choice.

Interviews for our Medicine courses are likely to take place up until (and including) March 2024. If you do secure an interview, you should hear back in due course. Wishing you the best of luck.

Thanks for the update.
Reply 4
Haven’t heard from Keele for Medicine 2024 entry since application on UCAS. It’s almost April, is it likely rejection email is on its way?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 5
I dont know, I think they havent reviewed your application yet. They did put out an application update saying how they got 30% more applicants than last year which is why its taking long. They said they're still reviewing applications, its all random order so its not like all the better applicants are being reviewed first. and that interviews will be still continuing in april and may. I heard many people still havent heard back so your definitely not alone.

I really hope you hear good news from then soon!!!
Reply 6
Original post by holacola
I dont know, I think they havent reviewed your application yet. They did put out an application update saying how they got 30% more applicants than last year which is why its taking long. They said they're still reviewing applications, its all random order so its not like all the better applicants are being reviewed first. and that interviews will be still continuing in april and may. I heard many people still havent heard back so your definitely not alone.
I really hope you hear good news from then soon!!!

Hi Holacola,
Thank you so much for the response.
Fingers crossed, it will be good news!🤞.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending