The Student Room Group

dropping out of uni advice

I am a undergraduate history student at Hertfordshire University, but am now wanting to drop out this is for many reasons, firstly i don't like the university atmosphere also i did not enter with the right mentality and am falling behind and am not enjoying many of my modules.
I want to drop out of the uni and spend the year repeating certain a-level exams to bring up my grades, so that i am in a better position to reapply next year.
I have a couple of questions that i hope you guys can help with:
first, will i have to pay the full 9,000 for the year as it is now December?
will i be eligible for student finance next year?
have any of you dropped out ? what were your experiences?
Original post by joebloggs22
I am a undergraduate history student at Hertfordshire University, but am now wanting to drop out this is for many reasons, firstly i don't like the university atmosphere also i did not enter with the right mentality and am falling behind and am not enjoying many of my modules.
I want to drop out of the uni and spend the year repeating certain a-level exams to bring up my grades, so that i am in a better position to reapply next year.
I have a couple of questions that i hope you guys can help with:
first, will i have to pay the full 9,000 for the year as it is now December?
will i be eligible for student finance next year?
have any of you dropped out ? what were your experiences?

Different universities have different policies on your fees question so find out Herts cut-off date for fee liability asap. Yes you can apply for finance next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending