The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse - Steps to Success Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by tazza ma razza
Schadenfreude?!? wowwwww... at least i got exposure to it i guess

True lol, all that time prepping for Logical could be used for the numerical and verbal :smile: but nonetheless good practice for SW apps!
Reply 61
Gonna do the tests now - so nervous omg hahaha

Good luck!
Gonna do the tests now - so nervous omg hahaha

Best of luck!
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Best of luck!

Done! Reckon i got 22/24 numerical and 19-20/24 Verbal. My final Verbal question was a monster! Otherwise it was all ok - finished both before time ended. *PHEW* - sigh of relief!
Did you get an email saying thanks for completing tests? Should i be expecting one?
Done! Reckon i got 22/24 numerical and 19-20/24 Verbal. My final Verbal question was a monster! Otherwise it was all ok - finished both before time ended. *PHEW* - sigh of relief!

Good stuff! Did you use anything like Assessment Day to prepare? Just wondering how hard these tests are relative to the practice ones that are available
Did you get an email saying thanks for completing tests? Should i be expecting one?

I didn't receive one but when I tried to take the test again with the link, it said "Thank you for taking the test" or something like that.
Good stuff! Did you use anything like Assessment Day to prepare? Just wondering how hard these tests are relative to the practice ones that are available

Numerical test was far easier than any other i had done. Verbal however, the last question was so much harder!

I did shl, assesmentday and talentq tests as well as kenexa's own practise tests
Numerical test was far easier than any other i had done. Verbal however, the last question was so much harder!

I did shl, assesmentday and talentq tests as well as kenexa's own practise tests

Brilliant. Thanks a lot :smile:
Brilliant. Thanks a lot :smile:

Shouldn't be to hard tbh just work quick and clean!
Guys how long are the tests? I'm about to start them
Reply 71
Original post by Abel Demoz
Guys how long are the tests? I'm about to start them

Numerical - 20 mins, 24 Q
Verbal - 18 mins, 24 Q
Just finished the tests. Much much easier than the practice ones thankfully. Happy with how they went :smile:
Reply 73
Just finished the tests. Much much easier than the practice ones thankfully. Happy with how they went :smile:

Well done! :biggrin:

Now just gotta wait lol

Do you know if they employ some sort of cut-off for the tests before reviewing CV's/CL's ?
Original post by Anonynmous
Well done! :biggrin:

Now just gotta wait lol

Do you know if they employ some sort of cut-off for the tests before reviewing CV's/CL's ?

Thanks! I think they will do just to cut numbers down - around the 70-75% mark maybe? Not at all sure about the threshold they'll choose
Original post by Anonynmous
Numerical - 20 mins, 24 Q
Verbal - 18 mins, 24 Q

Cheers :smile:
Do you reckon rejections will be given out tomorrow?
Do you reckon rejections will be given out tomorrow?

They said they'd be taking up to two weeks so I doubt it. I guess they'll send out rejections by the end of this coming week, and invitations by the end of the following week.
They said they'd be taking up to two weeks so I doubt it. I guess they'll send out rejections by the end of this coming week, and invitations by the end of the following week.

We will be inviting people for telephone interviews within the next 2 weeks.

I assumed rejections would be pretty quick, cut off points etc and that offers would have been made end of the week? That is how i took it - other bank process have been this rapid tbf, a JPM scheme was decided within 3 days of testing for a friend of mine!
We will be inviting people for telephone interviews within the next 2 weeks.

I assumed rejections would be pretty quick, cut off points etc and that offers would have been made end of the week? That is how i took it - other bank process have been this rapid tbf, a JPM scheme was decided within 3 days of testing for a friend of mine!

Ah fair enough. Here's to hoping they go through them quickly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending