The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Step into bath programme

Hello! I was just wondering how many people attend/what is it like to attend the step into bath programme as I am very curious about the general atmosphere!

Thank you!
Hi there Anon!

I'm sorry that you have had to wait 1 week for a reply - hopefully I can jump in now and help a bit!

Its fab to hear you are interested in Step into Bath! In terms of numbers of people who come, it is quite a large group each year (around 150 students), and they tend to be those who are seriously considering Bath as one of their options for university. Because of this atmosphere-wise, there tends to be a really nice, excited 'buzz' :smile: There are lots of chances to meet others interested in Bath and experience the university with peers at a similar stage to you, as well as the chance to learn more about Bath from staff and ambassadors - both of which are really valuable!

The main aim of Step into Bath is to give you a really good insight into a day in the life of a Bath student and what life could look like for you here if you choose to apply to study here and are successful. Therefore, outside of the lecture-style info sessions there will be plenty of downtime - time to get to know each other, roam and explore the campus, head into Bath town and try out some sports and social activities too (because although studying is definitely a part of university, there is far more to it than that!)

You may well have seen this already, but here is a short info page from our website with a few more details such as a sample itinerary and an email address to contact if you have any more questions for the team - they're all super-friendly and will happily give you any more info you need :smile:

I hope that helps you - please do post any more questions you have on here, and the very best of luck in your next steps!

Holly
University of bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
There is a detailed description of someone's experiences of another Bath residential - Target Bath - here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...7314564&page=2 Message 29. Reassuring!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I was just wondering how many people attend/what is it like to attend the step into bath programme as I am very curious about the general atmosphere!

Thank you!

are you still going to step into bath?

Quick Reply

Latest