The Student Room Group

Is an exclusive death penalty acceptable for this guy

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-cleric-says-anti-taliban-fight-un-islamic-150844398.html

This man says it's "understandable" that some militants decides to have a field day with their guns because of the aggressions they received from the government over the last few months.

UNDERSTANDABLE!! Rampaging a school!! Bah!
The death penalty? No, there is no place in civilised society for the death penalty.

Collateral damage from an air strike? Fine by me, military intel can't always be right.
Original post by DiddyDec
The death penalty? No, there is no place in civilised society for the death penalty.

Collateral damage from an air strike? Fine by me, military intel can't always be right.

Kill the scumbag. We need a lot more punishing in this world and a lot less liberal arse kissing.

I'm absolutely convinced liberals love serial killers and mass murderers. They would gladly take a bullet for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Kill the scumbag. We need a lot more punishing in this world and a lot less liberal arse kissing.

I'm absolutely convinced liberals love serial killers and mass murderers. They would gladly take a bullet for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think I'm liberal? I'm almost offended.

The death penalty is a step backwards in human progression. Bombing the **** of the enemy gives you a tactical advantage as it means there are less of the enemy.
Do you think I'm liberal? I'm almost offended.

The death penalty is a step backwards in human progression. Bombing the **** of the enemy gives you a tactical advantage as it means there are less of the enemy.

So killing them is wrong but killing them is right?

So you want them dead but you don't want to kill them?

Or bombing them is good but hanging them is wrong?

OK........

Killing is killing. There is no better way to kill some one. Some ways are less painful than others but it's all the same really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So killing them is wrong but killing them is right?

So you want them dead but you don't want to kill them?

Or bombing them is good but hanging them is wrong?

OK........

Killing is killing. There is no better way to kill some one. Some ways are less painful than others but it's all the same really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you are right. I have been on TSR too long. I do support the death penalty.
Reply 6

Welcome to the club. Too many anti-death cowards on here.
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many political views lean more towards the left and I support the death penalty.

Never thought I would see someone who would sensibly shift their stance on any issue on TSR.

If i had a tear in my eye I would gladly shed it now :biggrin:
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Never thought I would see someone who would sensibly shift their stance on any issue on TSR.

If i had a tear in my eye I would gladly shed it now :biggrin:

I have previously been in favour of the death penalty. But since being on TSR I have been influenced by left wing nonsense. I am not a lefty nor will I ever be. I could never be a lefty, I support hunting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending