The Student Room Group

AQA PE A level 2023

Anyone have any top tips for predicting what will be on the paper tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
https://www.youtube.com/live/Pe410SjP6QI?feature=share
This link the guy predicts papers and go through it, last year he was off by 3 questions
He goes through what might be on the test so worth taking a look at and attempting
Original post by Karinjobo
Reply 2
guysss how much paper 2 content do u expect on paper 1 cus i lit havent looked at it 😄
Reply 3
Original post by smithhh543
guysss how much paper 2 content do u expect on paper 1 cus i lit havent looked at it 😄

Thanks. I will look at the paper. It’s not too late. 🤣🤣🤣
Original post by Deezus
https://www.youtube.com/live/Pe410SjP6QI?feature=share
This link the guy predicts papers and go through it, last year he was off by 3 questions
He goes through what might be on the test so worth taking a look at and attempting
Reply 4
kinda accepted my fate🤣what 15 markers dy recon
Reply 5
how did everyone find ittt
Reply 6
how did everyone find ittt

They made it too easy. Especially the 20 marker 😴
Reply 7
Original post by Choloexam
They made it too easy. Especially the 20 marker 😴

Really? I thought it was a mixed bag with some difficult questions. Wording was a bit strange too.
i loved it, I actually felt they made the paper for me 😂
Reply 9
Reply 10
not a clue but praying for PEDs as a 15marker 😭

Original post by Anya1997
uhm so no one has said anything here lol how did everyone find it? don't give answers as seeing other answers just loses my confidence lol just how did we all find it?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by .765346777543
uhm so no one has said anything here lol how did everyone find it? don't give answers as seeing other answers just loses my confidence lol just how did we all find it?

Thought it was ok? Average.
Thought it was ok? Average.

yeah same, wasn't bad at all but not amazing yk
Reply 14

I thought most of it was okay. Definitely didn't write enough for my Section A or C 15 marker though or section C 8 marker. How did you find it?
Reply 15
what is atkinsons model idek what that is i just waffled about Naf Nach
Original post by jonel2011
I thought most of it was okay. Definitely didn't write enough for my Section A or C 15 marker though or section C 8 marker. How did you find it?

yeah that's all correct! then just mentioned strategies to create approach behaviours for the next penalty
Reply 17
Same I had no clue what it was but luckily included NACH and NAF as my main points
Reply 18

Felt kind of underprepared for it but in the end was solid and better than I expected thought section C 8+15 were very nice
Reply 19
Really? I thought it was a mixed bag with some difficult questions. Wording was a bit strange too.

What were the 8 and 15 markers on for AQA A LEVEL PE paper 1 2023?

Quick Reply

Latest