The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pimped Butterfly
@difeo so glad that Djoker lost

and that Stan won, of course

get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

w8 I read your post as you put a bet on Stan, or were you just supporting him
LOOOOOOL

Nadal wins almost every year, and one of the only times he goes out, Djokovic still doesn't win :rofl:
Original post by difeo
w8 I read your post as you put a bet on Stan, or were you just supporting him

Just supporting him. I thought Djokovic would be tired after after the Murray game. Didn't look so tired though, just mentally, maybe. But Stan can be credited with shaking him up.

I think the truth is that anybody on clay, even Rafa at his peak, would have struggled with Stan today. He was just ferocious. Loved it.
I told you @swirly
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Just supporting him. I thought Djokovic would be tired after after the Murray game. Didn't look so tired though, just mentally, maybe. But Stan can be credited with shaking him up.

I think the truth is that anybody on clay, even Rafa at his peak, would have struggled with Stan today. He was just ferocious. Loved it.

got an exam tomorrow so only watched bits of it but yeah he was beasty. Peak Nadal though >>
Peak Nadal on clay:coma:
Original post by difeo
got an exam tomorrow so only watched bits of it but yeah he was beasty. Peak Nadal though >>

Yeah no doubt, but Stan was pretty special today. Maybe (probably) Rafa wouldn't have let him been.
Original post by Rk2k14
Is Spartacus: War of the Damned worth watching?

Spartacus is unbearable to watch, the acting is horrendously bad. Basically like 300, which is a terrible movie.
Lewis will walk this race :yawn:
Original post by Rk2k14
Peak Nadal on clay:coma:

not human.
Original post by Lúcio
not human.

Actually feel sorry for him, the guys suffered so much through injury.
Original post by TornadoGR4

I used to watch F1 religiously when I was younger, but then there was that year where Kimi deserved the title and McLaren's reliability issues cost him it :cry: Never been the same. So little to be said for driving skill any more.
Original post by TornadoGR4

Not unless Mercedes **** it up for him:biggrin:
Original post by The.Joker
Good luck man, I have two exams tomorrow and then my last one on the 17th. I can't wait till they are over.

thanks you too

--

Also donny

https://www.facebook.com/lethalbizzlemusic/videos/10153143753598699/

He liked his own video:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
He liked his own video:colonhash:

Probs spreads it around more if he does tbh, but guy's a proper joker
Original post by AR_95
Probs spreads it around more if he does tbh, but guy's a proper joker

Remember that beef with N-Dubz:biggrin:
Not even the Canadian GP has any excitement. F1 is such a dull procession now ffs.
Original post by The Shed End
Not even the Canadian GP has any excitement. F1 is such a dull procession now ffs.

Reminds me of Premier League last season
Fxck finally found FM2015

Summer is sorted

Latest