The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SK-PrimaryEd
Okay, thank you. Yeah kind of nervous/ scared, got my interview for Primary Teaching at Greenwich University tomorrow afternoon 😭😁

You will be absolutely fine! Let me know how it goes :smile:. It's just an informal chat to get to know you really, you're what they want on paper they just need to see the real thing ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 41
I've recieved an unconditional offer to study sociology and pshycology. So excited. Anyone else studying that too? Even if ur not we can still chat :smile:
Omgg congratulations !! I've applied there to study film and TV production , still haven't heard from them yet which is frustrating!! :frown: are you from london ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Thanks. Aw. They are till may to reply though don't lose hope. Yeah I love in London. And you?
I hope so, it's my fault for applying on the deadline day -_- and yeah I do, which part are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Ah yh busiest time to do it. North west and u u? :smile:
Yeah I still need to go to an open day :frown: and west but currently staying in east for now though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
oh ok.

Yeah me too. I've only been there once to stay A night with a friend who lives on campus
I have received a conditional offer but unfortunately the conditions are not as what I have expected. Anyways which is better Middlesex or Greenwich?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I need to see it, I've never been there before! Would you recommend it ? And what was the uni atmosphere like ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
The atmosphere was good. I felt so at home and welcome and I was only there for a night.
Ohh that's good then! I hope they get back to me soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer for BA Criminology, and accepted it a few weeks ago :smile: is anyone else planning on studying this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh congrats (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everyone !
Reply 55
Original post by taniap96
I've recieved an unconditional offer to study sociology and pshycology. So excited. Anyone else studying that too? Even if ur not we can still chat :smile:

Congratulations!!! :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Omgg congratulations !! I've applied there to study film and TV production , still haven't heard from them yet which is frustrating!! :frown: are you from london ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll hear from them soon! In still waiting on one of the uni's I applied to :frown: where else have you applied? :smile:
Only 1? I'm waiting on 3 -__- and I've applied to UWL (got an unconditional offer from them), Bournemouth, Roehampton, Kingston and then obviously Greenwich :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSE: AAAABBCCCD
GCE A level: A*A*Ab

Got a rejection from them last year.
Reply 59
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Only 1? I'm waiting on 3 -__- and I've applied to UWL (got an unconditional offer from them), Bournemouth, Roehampton, Kingston and then obviously Greenwich :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the unconditional! :smile: oh wow I'm amazed they've all taken so long to reply :/ where are you thinking of as your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending