The Student Room Group

Speech and language undergraduate course

I have applied via UCAS for SLT in 2024. When might I hear if I'm called for interview? They have acknowledged my application but nothing else so far. TIA
Original post by Diamond76
I have applied via UCAS for SLT in 2024. When might I hear if I'm called for interview? They have acknowledged my application but nothing else so far. TIA

It really depends on the university and how long it takes them to screen applications and then invite successful applicants to interview (the time it takes can also vary between courses too). Some universities wait until the UCAS deadline before looking at applications, and others look at some before the deadline and after.
If it has been a few weeks and you would like some reassurance, I would email the admissions team at the university you have applied for to ask them 🙂
Original post by Diamond76

Hi, I also applied for the SLT undergraduate program at City/Greenwich University. I submitted my application on UCAS in October and received an interview invitation from Greenwich a month later. In January, I received an interview invitation from City as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending