The Student Room Group

I got an offer for university of greenwich to study midwifery

who else has got
Original post by ade04
who else has got
Hi, I also have an offer for Midwifery. I’ve chosen Greenwich as my first choice. X
Reply 2
i am choosing greenwich as well waiting for registration, are you applying for student finance.
Original post by ade04
i am choosing greenwich as well waiting for registration, are you applying for student finance.
Hi, yes, I completed my student finance application at the weekend. I'm waiting to hear back from them, but it can take up to 6 weeks.

Are you attending the offer day event this Saturday at Avery Hill?
Good luck and congratulations on getting a offer for midwifery at university.

Hope yous are all prepared for the next 3 years of very hard work.

NHS registered midwife
Original post by Tracey_W
Good luck and congratulations on getting a offer for midwifery at university.
Hope yous are all prepared for the next 3 years of very hard work.
NHS registered midwife

Thank you very much, Tracey. It is incredibly kind of you to express your well wishes. I am so excited and very much looking forward to the journey of becoming a Midwife. X
Original post by spearcey4
Thank you very much, Tracey. It is incredibly kind of you to express your well wishes. I am so excited and very much looking forward to the journey of becoming a Midwife. X

Hi
You are so welcome 🤗🤗🤗 kindness costs nothing 😊😊❤️
I understand how hard it is to get a place for midwifery especially with limited numbers for places.

Glad you are excited about it and very much looking forward to the journey of becoming a wonderful midwife xx
Original post by ade04
who else has got

I have
Original post by Spearcey90
Hi, yes, I completed my student finance application at the weekend. I'm waiting to hear back from them, but it can take up to 6 weeks.
Are you attending the offer day event this Saturday at Avery Hill?

I’m going to the university and also attending Saturday are you going ?
Original post by Pikachuhey12
I’m going to the university and also attending Saturday are you going ?

Hi, yes I am going on Saturday. Hopefully see you there :smile:
Hi, yes I am going on Saturday. Hopefully see you there :smile:

Nice, See you there 🙂
Original post by Pikachuhey12
Nice, See you there 🙂

Hey, how did you find it?
Hey, how did you find it?

Sorry for the late reply, I found it very useful I enjoyed it, how about you ? Having a bit of a worry in terms of affording cost of living whilst being on the course as we will be on placement a lot so not much opportunity to work a long side so still trying to figure out my options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending