UK Sutton Trust Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've applied for Business at Durham
(edited 9 years ago)
Applied for languages at Cambridge:3
Reply 22
Hey I applied for medicine and medical studies at Nottingham:smile:
I applied for medicine at Bristol. I only fit 4/7 of the "preference will be given to..." things, so I can just hope I get in haha.
I've applied for English at Durham- anyone else? Will there be a stalking page made when the applications close do you think?
The deadline for students to apply is tomorrow, so I think that means teacher references are due by next Monday? By then, I think we should have a stalking page

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for English at UCL :/
Reply 27
My part of the application is done! Applied for History at Cambridge, hoping awfully that I'll get in.
Thank you! I've added my information to it :smile:
Reply 30

on the application there wasn't any space to add extra curriculum was there??
From what I can remember, I think there was a little space to write anything relevant, but I don't think its too important in the grand scheme of things... I did do my application a while ago now so don't quote me on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was just space to add any other qualifications- no extra curricular stuff! :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Caroliz001
There was just space to add any other qualifications- no extra curricular stuff! :smile:

ahh i see lool, had to look at my application again just to make sure:smile:
Reply 34
I applied for Law at Bristol, really hope I get in. I fit pretty much all the criteria, but my GCSE grades aren't the best (1A*, 4As, 5Bs & 1C). Good luck everyone! :crossedf:
Applied for Medicine at Nottingham :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by kdizzle97

i think i just met my new bestfriend i love suburgatory and the mindy project!!!!!!1111111
Reply 37
Original post by kdizzle97

Same here!:smile:
Original post by Lst0505
Hey I applied for medicine and medical studies at Nottingham:smile:

Same here!!
I've applied for law at Cambridge with 11A*s at GCSE and predicted 6 As this year but I go to a really high performing school and only fulfil a few of the criteria so I doubt I'll get a place :/ but never mind, at least I've applied, I can't do anything more

Quick Reply

Latest