The Student Room Group

Looking for flatmates in London 2015-2016 !!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

I know this post is old now and has had a lot of replies but if you're still looking for people to share with, my girlfriend and me are moving to London in sept, her to do Sociology at Westminster and me to hopefully do acting, and we're looking for accomodation. If you have already sorted your accommodation out then that's cool. If there's anyone else who replied to this, and still looking for a similar kind of accommodation, message me :smile:
Reply 21
Hello!
I'm 23 and I'll be starting at SOAS in September and am looking for central, reasonably priced accommodation, if I'm not too late to the party? :smile:
Heya im an Undergrad at Queen Mary University just finished my 1st year, was having trouble finding accommodation for September but a friend introduced me to Jeffrey Smith & Co an independent lettiing agency they provide small flats to 7 bedroom houses (to share with your room-mates) if your'e having trouble finding accommodation also drop me a message and ill be sure to help you out!
hey im an undergrad at Queen Mary University just finished my 1st year, was having trouble finding accommodation for September but a friend introduced me to Jeffrey Smith & Co an independent lettiing agency they provide small flats to 7 bedroom houses (to share with your room-mates) if your'e having trouble finding accommodation dont panic haha im here to help, drop me a message and ill be sure to help you out!
Original post by wonderwoman96
hey there- I'm a 1st year 19yrs old year law student also looking for a people to live with- having the same problem as Mrsbenhoward on student share :frown:

Me and my girlfriend are having the same problem, I know this post is old so just wondering if you have found anyone yet? And if not would you be interested in sharing with us and a few more people we could find? ☺️
Too late? I am looking to share accommodation too. I be studying at greenwich from September.
Reply 26
We could always make a chat group to discuss? :smile:
Yeah! Or private msg me pls with u number? Thanks
Message me guys
Original post by calum.lill
Me and my girlfriend are having the same problem, I know this post is old so just wondering if you have found anyone yet? And if not would you be interested in sharing with us and a few more people we could find? ☺️
Hi guys,
I'm a first year UCL student studying anthropology, looking to live in the Camden area with my boyfriend next year, would any one be interested in sharing with us?
Drop me a private message :smile:

Rosie Barrett
Original post by DeanDouglas
Message me guys

Are you still looking for people to live with?

Rosie xx

x
So i'm even later haha

I'll be studying in North Greenwich at Ravensbourne if you still have space and if anyones looking for a flatmates in the Greenwich area :smile:
Original post by rozeybarrett
x

Hi, yeah still looking x
Hi, yeah still looking x

If either of you are interested my friends and i have a spare place in our 5 bed student house (we all go to kings) as our housemate recently dropped out of uni? Its in turnpike lane and costs 155 a week!
I have a room available just outside zone 1 (west) PM me for info
Hi all

I'm a 21 female undergrad student that will be starting 1st year of Biomedical Science in Sept 2015 at Queen Mary. I'm looking to see whether anyone is interested in sharing a flat with me.
Reply 37
I am also looking for a flat in London, I will be attending LSE in the fall, postgraduate (though I'm 21). If anyone still needs a flatmate, or anything I would be up for trying to figure things out. I don't know anything about london though.
Hey Jessica, I am interested in sharing a flat with a person, I am attending City University London, which isn't too far from your university.
I have a few accomodation in mind. Please reply if you are interested and we can talk over whatsapp or email :smile:

Thanks
Original post by Jessica45
Hi all

I'm a 21 female undergrad student that will be starting 1st year of Biomedical Science in Sept 2015 at Queen Mary. I'm looking to see whether anyone is interested in sharing a flat with me.

Original post by Mahrukh16
Hey Jessica, I am interested in sharing a flat with a person, I am attending City University London, which isn't too far from your university.
I have a few accomodation in mind. Please reply if you are interested and we can talk over whatsapp or email :smile:

Thanks

Hi Jessica and Mahruk16,

I'm a current QM student and will be going into my second year of Global Health in September. I'm also looking for people to live with, and would be interested in sharing with you guys. Feel free to email me or message me.

Jess :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending