The Student Room Group

House, flat share central London??

Preferably female… (sorry guys)
Staring LSBU in September, finding it really difficult to find anywhere to live which isn’t super expensive! Missed the student accommodation slots.
I am clean, sociable, like to cook and will watch the occasional scary movie!

Send me a message so we can chat about house share or if anyone has rooms to rent :smile:
Hi, I'm also looking for a flat somewhere close to central london. I go to UCL and might be moving with another flatmate (also female). My budget's around £200-250 a week per person.
Original post by Stephanieemma127
Preferably female… (sorry guys)
Staring LSBU in September, finding it really difficult to find anywhere to live which isn’t super expensive! Missed the student accommodation slots.
I am clean, sociable, like to cook and will watch the occasional scary movie!

Send me a message so we can chat about house share or if anyone has rooms to rent :smile:

Hi! I’m from kcl, I’m looking for a flat share too in london, I go to kcl. I am clean and I love to cook! Email me at [email protected]
Reply 3
Original post by aurora.i.23
Hi, I'm also looking for a flat somewhere close to central london. I go to UCL and might be moving with another flatmate (also female). My budget's around £200-250 a week per person.

Hi, are you still looking?
Original post by Ks_12
Hi, are you still looking?
hi yes

Hiya yes I am, email me [email protected]
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by janeychan.em
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

hey! is this still available? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Stephanieemma127
Hiya yes I am, email me [email protected]

Hello

I was wondering if you were still looking x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending