The Student Room Group

Looking for West London flatmates

I start university at BIMM in London in September. I am moving from North England on my own and haven't found any affordable student accommodation. I would like to stay around West London, Fulham, Acton, Hammersmith area or anywhere where it is easy enough to commute to Fulham. Is anyone looking for a flatmate around this area? I would be interested in a house/flat share and am willing to look into properties to move into with someone else, however I am also open to joining a current flat/house share. My budget is around £800 pcm but I can be relatively flexible. Please let me know if you are interested or can help!
Original post by sofiacarter
I start university at BIMM in London in September. I am moving from North England on my own and haven't found any affordable student accommodation. I would like to stay around West London, Fulham, Acton, Hammersmith area or anywhere where it is easy enough to commute to Fulham. Is anyone looking for a flatmate around this area? I would be interested in a house/flat share and am willing to look into properties to move into with someone else, however I am also open to joining a current flat/house share. My budget is around £800 pcm but I can be relatively flexible. Please let me know if you are interested or can help!

hey! i was wondering if you’re still looking by any chance? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending