The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

trinity square

Hi, does anyone live in trinity square who is willing to post pics of the rooms/flats???

The deadline is coming up and the next viewing day is in June but I want to see them before I make my decision??? So obv June is slightly too late...

I'm going to see if I can arrange an early viewing but I also have to view another accommodation at another uni and work aren't keen in me having loads of days off work... I've already had quite a few off :/ (due to illness or tests)

So if anyone has pictures it would be a huge help... Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey I don't have any pictures but I went to visit trinity last time I went to Northumbria and it was really nice!! The kitchen/living areas were large worth way more amenities than other halls, the rooms were also large with good en suite bathrooms and a double bed. I've put it as my second choice purely due to the distance... Hope this helps ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by Georgiasproat
Hey I don't have any pictures but I went to visit trinity last time I went to Northumbria and it was really nice!! The kitchen/living areas were large worth way more amenities than other halls, the rooms were also large with good en suite bathrooms and a double bed. I've put it as my second choice purely due to the distance... Hope this helps ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you, everyone has always said how nice it is so yes it does help, thank you :smile:
Reply 3
There's a promo video on Northumbria's site here with some room shots, as well as a couple of photos in this gallery from the local paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending