The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Urgently seeking accommodation at Nottingham Trent

Does anyone know of an available room near to City campus? NTU was my insurance choice and accommodation now seems to be fully booked up. Would really like to be close to the action and am very worried about winding up somewhere far from my lectures. Any help or advice much appreciated!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Try Byron that's where my son is staying even though he will be studying at Clifton Campus
For nottingham trent the following are perfect
byron residence
gill street north
new hall
brackenhurst

go for an ensuite no kitchen (its better to have a shared kitchen) you'll meet people quicker that way
good luck
Reply 4
Original post by Stevensparent
For nottingham trent the following are perfect
byron residence
gill street north
new hall
brackenhurst

go for an ensuite no kitchen (its better to have a shared kitchen) you'll meet people quicker that way
good luck

Thank you - but they are all full! :frown:
OK I know a lady who provides really good quality student accomodation Rachel Maria Knight on Facebook
Other accomodation
Hampden
Blenheim
The Maltings
Norton Cross
Theres a Uni bus every 8 minutes from clifton campus into the city centre and even a night bus so you should be fine
Take a look at our accommodation

You can browse our range of accommodation on our website

We're here to help!

Let us know if you have any questions and myself or Alice will get back to you as soon as we can!

Chris NTU Rep
Original post by Shiggins
Does anyone know of an available room near to City campus? NTU was my insurance choice and accommodation now seems to be fully booked up. Would really like to be close to the action and am very worried about winding up somewhere far from my lectures. Any help or advice much appreciated!

When someone helps you out,can you help me out because same. Everything is full and I need to find somewhere to live lol
Private accommodation would be your best bet at this point in time. Try SpareRoom.co.uk. Search the NG1 area, there might still be some rooms available in houses with students. They show the proximity of the house and university too. Hope this helps
Hi, my daughter has a room in Meridian Hall, nearer Clifton Campus and she's interested in Byron. Let you know in case your son wants to swap. Many thanks.

I have a room available at Simpson’s standard en-suite desperate to have someone take t if you’re still interested
There are plenty of off-campus housing options available near Nottingham Trent University, England. I am sure you will be able to find the perfect home away from home near Nottingham Trent University soon. You don’t even need to pay a dime for their excellent services. Some of the coolest options for you could be Trinity Square, which is just 0.19 miles away from NTU. Another cool option could be Hydrogen student accommodation. It is located just 0.25 miles away. These aren’t the only options in less than a mile’s radius of NTU city campus. You can check out Unilodgers, which has a lot more in store for you. Browse through all the options out for yourself!
Reply 13

Hey I have a room booked at hydrogen that I don’t need any more so I am looking for someone to take it over. Starting Sept 18th. Thanks Will
Reply 14
Original post by Stevensparent
Theres a Uni bus every 8 minutes from clifton campus into the city centre and even a night bus so you should be fine

I'm guessing this goes both ways then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending