The Student Room Group

AQA Accounting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andywongtszho
And i think that there are two no effect on question 4 as one is error of commission, and one is just telling u there are errors in the ledger ac, but ledger didnt come in the income statement therefore no effect on the profit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, there were 2 no affects but I did only one FFS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone remember what their value was for the value to be sent to the income statement for electricity, 1777 or 27**?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Middriver
Anyone remember what there value was for the value to be sent to the income statement for electricity, 1777 or 27**?

How did you lay it out? did you do the workings in the box or just put the figure for the income statement?
Original post by Richard_pullan
How did you lay it out? did you do the workings in the box or just put the figure for the income statement?

There were a few lines below for workings so I labeled the workings (1),(2)... Then put the number next to the figure, never seen it before though so idk. Bit sneaky tbh
There were a few lines below for workings so I labeled the workings (1),(2)... Then put the number next to the figure, never seen it before though so idk. Bit sneaky tbh

I know, i did the workings in the box, they were too big for just one figure! It annoyed me it wasn't clear on the layout
I know, i did the workings in the box, they were too big for just one figure! It annoyed me it wasn't clear on the layout

Hopefully grade boundaries will be a little lower then ;o. Any chance you remember your figure for the electricity expense to be sent to the income statement?
Original post by ALEVEL_STUDENT
No, I got 1571 for the suspense but my teacher said that it was wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they say what it was?
Hopefully grade boundaries will be a little lower then ;o. Any chance you remember your figure for the electricity expense to be sent to the income statement?

I'm afraid not? There were 2 corrections to do on that though right?
that was ****ing horrible; nothing like any past papers thats ever come up
Did you have to use ledgers to work out the figures for the IS for the electricity, insurance?
I'm afraid not? There were 2 corrections to do on that though right?

Not sure the way it was wrote I wasn't sure wether you include the acrrual or not. And a few questions later the way they wrote ...business expenses was confusing too :/
Original post by kathan30
that was ****ing horrible; nothing like any past papers thats ever come up

Balance sheet wasn't bad to be fair
yh, the balance sheet wasn't bad; i think i got the suspense balance to be 650 or something around there.

The only hard question was question 2 because of how unorthodox it was.
yh, the balance sheet wasn't bad; i think i got the suspense balance to be 650 or something around there.

The only hard question was question 2 because of how unorthodox it was.

Was there only 2 points that went in the suspense out of the 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Ping Bhagat
Did they say what it was?

Yeah, but I forgot... My teacher get the paper tonight tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
yh there we 2 points; however the last point was more complex because they debited bank; whilst paying for something so it kind of had a double effect; when you corrected it.
And how did you get 650?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yh there we 2 points; however the last point was more complex because they debited bank; whilst paying for something so it kind of had a double effect; when you corrected it.

Yup, got that but apparently, for the 2nd point, things canceled out which was head f**k. Think that's why it was 7 marks 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Anybody else get 110,882 as the balance sheet figure

Also 26,650 for the adjusted profit
kind of; they did the opposite thing twice; it's hard to explain but i think ive got it right because i was doing similar questions yesterday.

Oh well; lets hope unit 2 is better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending