The Student Room Group

Which a level is better with this

I wanna become a pharmacist and want a subject that is easy to understand not that hard not boring and interesting and will help me in future and is helpful and not useful btw hate maths and physics currently have picked chem and bio and thinking to choose either psychology or economics from this information which would you pick and explain why thankss???
psychology is fun and engaging and would be relevant to your course, however the workload is very heavy in most exam boards. Economics is said to be a lot more straightforward. If you like bio, psychology has some of it. Maths, both in psych and economics, prob more in economics tho. If youve taken business or accounting, economics is fairly similar. My advice is to check both the specs of the subjects and see which one you would enjoy more
Reply 2
Btw i want a person that has studied both aqa economics and aqa economics and let. Me know your thoughts and explain why is helpful and will impact and help it thankss!!!

Original post by aryc_30
i wanna become a pharmacist and want a subject that is easy to understand not that hard not boring and interesting and will help me in future and is helpful and not useful btw hate maths and physics currently have picked chem and bio and thinking to choose either psychology or economics from this information which would you pick and explain why thankss???

Quick Reply

Latest