The Student Room Group

Caught cheating in GCSE exam

A child I use to use to tutor got caught cheating in his GCSE french exam, AQA Exam board. He regrets it obviously and ofcourse shouldn't have done it. It has been passed on to AQA with evidence. What is the most likely sanction he will get? Most of his other exams were with AQA too. Would be great to get some info from someone who has been in similar situation?
Reply 1
hell definitely fail his french not sure about the others
Reply 2
i don't want to violate but why cheat in french out of all subjects 🗿
also tbh it sounds like YOU were the student that got caught
why would a TUTOR go on a STUDENT ROOM to explain an ex student's actions 😭
Reply 3
Original post by noorulhasan
i don't want to violate but why cheat in french out of all subjects 🗿
also tbh it sounds like YOU were the student that got caught
why would a TUTOR go on a STUDENT ROOM to explain an ex student's actions 😭

Haha of-course i was expecting someone on TSR to say this. I sat my GCSES 11 years ago and have this account since then but hey ho believe what you want. My student is worried sick, I iust want to know if others have been in similar situations and their outcomes.
Reply 4
ok wait just read that
but that boy is done fr
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by 6171
Haha of-course i was expecting someone on TSR to say this. I sat my GCSES 11 years ago and have this account since then but hey ho believe what you want. My student is worried sick, I iust want to know if others have been in similar situations and their outcomes.

how did they cheat?
Reply 6
severity of crime determines punishment, if they just had their earphones they might get sanctioned only in the one exam
Reply 7
most likely they are going to fail him but i guess he can resit it. all the stuff is explained here

Quick Reply

Latest