The Student Room Group

Big Tits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
erm i have "big tits" and im going to smack down all who have implied im "disgusting". Whos first :mad: :rolleyes:and by the way im a 30GG
Reply 21
all guys aren't attracted to giant ones. I would say most people I know aren't.
I love them. They're so soft.

Oh, and it's all psychological, apparently men like them inherently because in ye-olde cave times, big tits = good mother because lots of milk and all that ****e.

Edit:

Trigger
erm i have "big tits" and im going to smack down all who have implied im "disgusting". Whos first :mad: :rolleyes:and by the way im a 30GG

fat girls don't count though.
Reply 23
Mine are only C-D and I think they get in the way.
I wouldn't want them any bigger.

I feel for you, icantthinkofacoolusername. I hate when people stare at and comment on my breasts. I can imagine how bad it must get for you.
I think im a 32 a? or maybe a b :frown:
Reply 25
I like it all in proportion man. As long as they're not paula radcliffe style it's cushty :wink: but small are nice as well :smile:

rofl wtf??

w00tt
Reply 26
:eek: ew
Reply 27
DanGrover

30 is fat? lol:rolleyes:

Im 32 D sometimes E and all my bf's have loved them because im in proportion big breasts slimish waists big hips:wink:
Reply 28
DanGrover
I love them. They're so soft.

Oh, and it's all psychological, apparently men like them inherently because in ye-olde cave times, big tits = good mother because lots of milk and all that ****e.

Edit:

thats good im a size 14. Ithink someone has issue with women. Ie none of them want him
Anymore than a handful/mouthful is a waste :nn:
Reply 30
shame that doesnt apply to men eh :wink:
It doesn't? :worried:
Reply 32
i dunno ask Dan :rolleyes: thats what he tells his gf's
I'm gonna like, need pics, y'know, for.. further analysis.
Reply 34
i have a pic on the pic thread. Just fully clothed :rolleyes:
Reply 35
Trigger
i have a pic on the pic thread. Just fully clothed :rolleyes:

Link woman Link.
Reply 36
its the last bloody post!
Reply 37
Personally, I just wanna go motor-boating in'em.
Reply 38
I prefer small boobs, I just think they look better, although I may be biased lol :p:
Reply 39
Lou_
I prefer small boobs, I just think they look better, although I may be biased lol :p:

You enjoy leering at breasts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending