Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

to kill a mockingbird / the woman in black Watch

ReputationRep:
    i am studying to kill a mockingbird and the woman in black, and ideas of what the questions may be?

ReputationRep:
    ayyyy lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    ayyyy lmao
    If you're not going to contribute constructivly, get of this site, it's a learning platform.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefe56)
    i am studying to kill a mockingbird and the woman in black, and ideas of what the questions may be?
    im not studying either books, wished my school did to kill a mocking bird
    but i can give you somewhere to start
    look through past papers, what is the general question they ask for an essay answer?
    usually for essay questions they focus so much on the THEME because thats when you can write a lengthy essay on, since to kill mocking bird has themes like race issues, black maids, law in those times, why scout is different, etc, you can learn the themes. those questions are very general so dont panic unless you have no idea what the story is about.

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing WJEC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    im not studying either books, wished my school did to kill a mocking bird
    but i can give you somewhere to start
    look through past papers, what is the general question they ask for an essay answer?
    usually for essay questions they focus so much on the THEME because thats when you can write a lengthy essay on, since to kill mocking bird has themes like race issues, black maids, law in those times, why scout is different, etc, you can learn the themes. those questions are very general so dont panic unless you have no idea what the story is about.
    thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryKane28)
    Are you doing WJEC
    No, AQA.

ReputationRep:
    No, AQA.
    Alright, I did TKAM with WJEC last year and I suppose I can still give a bit of advice. Try to look very closely at key characters and perhaps note down a few quotations you may think show what the character is all about e.g. Atticus is all about empathy and (can't fully remember) there is a quotation where he mentions 'standing in someone else's shoes and walking around in them'. Also, look at how Scout's character develops over the span of the book as that could come up as an essay Q. Good Luck!

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.