The Student Room Group

GCSE predictions 2024 English lit

I’m studying an inspector calls, Romeo and Juliet and a Christmas carol for lit. Does anyone have any predictions for any of the questions it would be really helpful
i'd revise mrs birling & sheila the most since they haven't come up in a while, dont take my word for it tho
Original post by elvira_
I’m studying an inspector calls, Romeo and Juliet and a Christmas carol for lit. Does anyone have any predictions for any of the questions it would be really helpful
i think sheila and eric tbh but i could be wrong
Reply 3
Original post by elvira_
which exam boards are u doing??
Reply 4
Original post by elvira_
same here. if anyone could answer it would be very helpful
Reply 5
for inspector calls, im thinking eric, sheila, mrs birling and gerald? but i could be wrong so make sure to revise all
Reply 6
Original post by anxnyx
for inspector calls, im thinking eric, sheila, mrs birling and gerald? but i could be wrong so make sure to revise all
lots of people are thinking for AIC a character is going to repeat because they repeated ACC and what we thinking for poetry
Reply 7
What does everyone think of lord of the flies could it be jack as it hasnt been done in a long time or something totally different.
Reply 8
Original post by elvira_

for romeo and juliet i think it could be on conflict, or some other theme - perhaps parental roles? love (juliet's for romeo i'm pretty sure) came up so i doubt it will be about her or love again this year. but i think male characters (tybalt, mercutio, etc) would be good to revise because they're all quite violent - but you can also talk about juliet for conflict as in internal conflict if that were to come up so!

but there's also been nothing on fate before, so the inevitability of death and violence or something like that possibly would be interesting! but obviously you can never rely on predictions, because there is obviously so many different options. i have a feeling its gonna be a horrible question but lets pray its not!!
Reply 9
what about Edexcel inspector calls and Macbeth??/
does anyone have predictions for much ado about nothing or pride and prejudice i literally have no clue what to expect?
I do r&j on edexcel and I've noticed that every year since 2017, it's been a theme question however last year it was the first character question so its likely they're going to do a character question
Reply 12
Original post by elvira_

eva smith is likely for aqa
(edited 4 days ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending