The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Funded 2015 Postgraduate opportunities

The University of Bradford is offering 100 scholarships worth £10,000 each for current final year undergraduate UK/EU students who are looking to study a taught masters course in 2015. The HEFCE funded scholarship will cover course fees, plus a maintenance grant of £4,600.

If anyone has any specific queries relating to this scholarship or the University of Bradford in general please do get in touch.
Reply 1
I've tried a thousand time to get in touch with you but nobody of your Finance team answers about HEFCE. I have been waiting three weeks for answer (by email) about loans, some type of finance and after three weeks I had an email with link for scholarships and etc on Bradford site. At the end on email was "Please see our website for further details. I am afraid that we do not offer student loans from the University and Student Finance England only offer loans for Undergraduate study. " I wrote second time an email .. of course no answer (Do what you want Bradford uni wants the fee). Ok, but I asked for help because I'm not from England. Then I thought when the support for the finance is so .. helpful how could be if I ask for help from your career team after my graduation. However Bradford university made my desicion easier for which university I should take the offer.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
I've tried a thousand time to get in touch with you but nobody of your Finance team answers about HEFCE. I have been waiting three weeks for answer (by email) about loans, some type of finance and after three weeks I had an email with link for scholarships and etc on Bradford site. At the end on email was "Please see our website for further details. I am afraid that we do not offer student loans from the University and Student Finance England only offer loans for Undergraduate study. " I wrote second time an email .. of course no answer (Do what you want Bradford uni wants the fee). Ok, but I asked for help because I'm not from England. Then I thought when the support for the finance is so .. helpful how could be if I ask for help from your career team after my graduation. However Bradford university made my desicion easier for which university I should take the offer.
Original post by artandra

Thanks for getting in touch artandra.

I’m sorry to learn you’ve had to wait so long for a response from our Finance Department. I’m even sorrier that the information received was unhelpful and didn’t resolve your questions! So that I can more accurately resolve your queries please PM me with your specific questions. Could you also confirm where you’re applying from and the course you’re applying for? If you’ve already applied please PM me with your full name and UCAS or UB reference number.

I’ll keep an eye out for your PM and again I do apologies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending