The Student Room Group

F1 British GP Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbo-92
Looks like a Sauber has stopped on track, maybe a non starter for Nasr.

Also random question, does anyone else view TSR on their iPad? I'm sat here on a gen 2 iPad and nearly everytime I ray and quote some (without selecting the Multi quote option though the quick reply) and reloading a page nearly always causes Safari to crash, rather annoying to say the least.

My (well my parents) 40" TV doesn't seem to bad now! :tongue:

Poor Nasr.

I use tablet and phone sometimes but often use the app for speed purposes or use chrome because it's the best browser. The site is primarily made for chrome I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legen-daryklutz
Sitting here watching on my tiny laptop :frown: Don't even have skygo this weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had potatoe quality video on laptops a few times this year. I know that feel bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
Anyone else really not impressed by Verstappen whining during q3 yesterday?

No constructive advice or ideas.

I was getting tired of his whining yesterday, yeah. But then I felt a bit guilty afterwards when they announced there was actually something wrong with the car and they've fixed it now. I guess he's still young and can't be expected to fully understand or communicate what might be wrong with the car yet.

Also, Nasr please.

First race with my revised fantasy team. Hopefully it'll pay off.
That feel when you see Martin Brundle on the BBC gridwalk. Lol.
Poor Nasr.
I use tablet and phone sometimes but often use the app for speed purposes or use chrome because it's the best browser. The site is primarily made for chrome I think.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Might try downloading the chrome app then to see if it improves.
Original post by secretmessages
I was getting tired of his whining yesterday, yeah. But then I felt a bit guilty afterwards when they announced there was actually something wrong with the car and they've fixed it now. I guess he's still young and can't be expected to fully understand or communicate what might be wrong with the car yet.

Also, Nasr please.

First race with my revised fantasy team. Hopefully it'll pay off.

Yea, same. Maybe a more mature driver would understand what the problem was?

I've not changed mine in a while. Am not confident though worth current team tbh.
Might try downloading the chrome app then to see if it improves.

Definitely. Good plan.
God save our gracious Queen!!!

Etc.
Definitely. Good plan.

Realised I had Tapatalk downloaded already, let's see if it's any good. If not then ill use chrome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Realised I had Tapatalk downloaded already, let's see if it's any good. If not then ill use chrome!

Tapatalk is good. It's much faster and easier than the mobile site tbh. Less fiddly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss Murray Walker. I wish he would come back for one final grand prix.
I miss Murray Walker. I wish he would come back for one final grand prix.

Murray Walker is great. Have my signed copy of his autobiography upstairs here. That must have been 13+ years ago that book came out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Murray Walker is great. Have my signed copy of his autobiography upstairs here. That must have been 13+ years ago that book came out...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :biggrin:

Just heard Nasr isn't starting, damn it
Nice :biggrin:

Just heard Nasr isn't starting, damn it

Yea, it's pretty sweet. Remember queueing up with my Papa in the rain to buy it and meet him.

Yea, silly covering it up as well for lack of sponsorship viewing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that start!
Terrible start for the Mercedes drivers!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Safety car for Jenson recovery??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said 0 safety cars :sigh:
Who had Massa to lead? Didn't expect this start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Safety car, cracking start from the Williams! Hope Bottas can jump Lewis on the restart :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest