The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 1
Hi,
Ive applied for fashion Journalism and havent heard anything either! Mind you thanks to my referee my application went in a day late and when I emailed lcf they were quite unhelpful about it all! I know they couldnt do much but I just wanted to know their procedure with late applicants and whoever emailed me didnt really know!
Bit daunting being a skint student in London though...but I still really wanna go!! x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
hey..which part of wales u from?? im from powys area!bit of a surprise to see someone from wales wanting to do the same course as me! most ppl avnt heard of lcf!
my boyfriend applied for fashion photography there and he hasn't heard anything yet ither
x
Reply 4
ive applied for fashion design womenswear and i havn't heard anything yet
i have applied for fashion marketing and promotion and heard nothing, you have to go for interviews tho xx
Reply 6
I heard back...unsuccessful :frown:
Never mind I applied for fashion management and promotion so hopefully something will materialise...if not I might apply for the foundation courses through clearing or extra at lcf and just top up to a ba hons.

Im from Glamorgan (I move between pyle and port talbot lol) yeh its suprising how many people from wales want to get into fashion, I heard a girl on the bus today say she had been accepted for fashion marketing, i missed where though, my boyf has applied for fashion design and marketing at csm amongst others and lots of our friends are applying for similiar.
Must be the Julian McDonald influence, mind you im not too fussed on him after his bitching on project catwalk!
Reply 7
hey. aww **** thts unlucky!!1i gt an interview!!nervous as anything!!!!!! x
Reply 8
Aww well done! I might see you there regardless, as Im determined to get in some shape! Let us know how the interview goes..good luck! x
Reply 9
LCF are taking longer than usual to reply back i rang them the other day.. but they are sending more out as of this week i got mine through the other day for BA Cordwainers footwear.. hope this helps
hey! has anyone got an interview at london college of fashion on wednesday 11th april?
Nope. Still haven't heard anything from them. Still waiting, with breath that is bated.....:afraid:
theres a london college of fashion? I've never heard of it.
Yes, London College of Fashion is one of the world's most prestigious and respected fashion institutions.

I got my interview date :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending