The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL accommodation

Hey all,
i’m going to lcf in September and am currently looking at accommodations. Sketch house in Finsbury park is my top option, but i’m interested in hearing about anyone’s experience with living in the area. I’ve heard that Finsbury Park is unsafe, especially for a woman, has anyone experienced anything bad? I do think the area is nice, but i can only gage so much from visiting for a few hours at a time.
Thank uuuu :smile:))
Hiii, I’m going to lcf too. What about the Stratford accom?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hey all,
i’m going to lcf in September and am currently looking at accommodations. Sketch house in Finsbury park is my top option, but i’m interested in hearing about anyone’s experience with living in the area. I’ve heard that Finsbury Park is unsafe, especially for a woman, has anyone experienced anything bad? I do think the area is nice, but i can only gage so much from visiting for a few hours at a time.

Hello,

This is a really good question and it's important to be aware of any potential risks. If you're new to London, it's a good idea to visit the area you might choose to live and see what the commute is like between there and your college. You should always plan ahead and if you're travelling alone, ensure your phone is charged and try to stay in busier areas. There's more great advice about this on our website https://www.arts.ac.uk/students/health-and-safety-for-students/student-security

You might also find it helpful to reach out to our team of student ambassadors to ask them about their experiences with accommodation and living in different parts of London. https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/askastudent

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey all,

I’m going to but waiting to hear which accommodation I get. What did you end up choosing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending