The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

how important are the description sections on pebblepad for UAL?

hi I'm applying for BA menswear at LCF and CSM and currently working on my portfolio for the dealine. i wanna put alot of thought and depth into the descriptions for each page, is that necessary? will they read it fully?
Original post by damn-ern
hi I'm applying for BA menswear at LCF and CSM and currently working on my portfolio for the dealine. i wanna put alot of thought and depth into the descriptions for each page, is that necessary? will they read it fully?

Im in the same situation not really sure if i should go into too much detail. My deadline for lcf is today
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi just wondering if you have heard anything back yet, I've submitted my portfolio a month ago.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi just wondering if you have heard anything back yet, I've submitted my portfolio a month ago.

Hi I submitted my portfolio for a different subject back in November and didn’t get an interview until February but ik they have until I think May to make a decision :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi I submitted my portfolio for a different subject back in November and didn’t get an interview until February but ik they have until I think May to make a decision :smile:
Ohhhh okkk ! Ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending