The Student Room Group

Quick advice

Hello, just a quick thing I wanted to ask. Is it worth getting a remark in english literature If I am 1 UMS off an A*? As well as this, is it worth getting a remark in English language If I am 3 UMS off an A in English language? Thank you:smile:
You would probably get it changed to an A* but there's not really much point at that boundary
Plus if it didn't go up you'd just be down £30

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hasanalm
Hello, just a quick thing I wanted to ask. Is it worth getting a remark in english literature If I am 1 UMS off an A*? As well as this, is it worth getting a remark in English language If I am 3 UMS off an A in English language? Thank you:smile:

You could, because it's English, the marking is subjective and doesn't have a strict right or wrong answer, your grade is more likely to change because one examiner might have a different viewpoint on your answer to another. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Black Rose
You could, because it's English, the marking is subjective and doesn't have a strict right or wrong answer, your grade is more likely to change because one examiner might have a different viewpoint on your answer to another. :smile:

Are you certain I won't drop 20 UMS?

Quick Reply

Latest