The Student Room Group

Eton Orwell Award

I was shortlisted for Eton's Orwell Award and went through their application process. Ask me what you want to know.
Reply 1
why? like just why?
Original post by nonyab
why? like just why?

wdym? why i applied or why i made this thread?
Reply 3
Original post by Z1H
I would like to ask some questions. Can I have your snap or something like that?

sorry you got a late reply
my snap is ara.00004
Reply 4
Original post by Ara Taugozi
I was shortlisted for Eton's Orwell Award and went through their application process. Ask me what you want to know.

As I am looking to apply in the later stages of this year, I would hope that you could issue me any advice on my personal statement, I have taken into account the fact that it is a deal of time away but that will go rather quick. As always it would be best for me to be prepared, so if you do have any advice for me could you please let me know, as this is a deeply heartfelt ambition of mine.
Reply 5
Original post by IRHH
As I am looking to apply in the later stages of this year, I would hope that you could issue me any advice on my personal statement, I have taken into account the fact that it is a deal of time away but that will go rather quick. As always it would be best for me to be prepared, so if you do have any advice for me could you please let me know, as this is a deeply heartfelt ambition of mine.

Am I too late in replying? brother if you got discord, insta or snap lmk and ill help you out as much as i can
Reply 6
Original post by Ara Taugozi

Am I too late in replying? brother if you got discord, insta or snap lmk and ill help you out as much as i can

Snap is irn09xi
Reply 7
That is my alt TSR account, your help is greatly appreciated
Reply 8
Original post by IRHH09
That is my alt TSR account, your help is greatly appreciated

check snap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending