The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Anyone don't like his room?

Hi All, I am in desperate need for a room around dundee university. It doesn't matter what room it is either from prime, parker, aberty, hub, victoria anywhere i am interested. Please contact me via email: [email protected]. Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by boje
Hi All, I am in desperate need for a room around dundee university. It doesn't matter what room it is either from prime, parker, aberty, hub, victoria anywhere i am interested. Please contact me via email: [email protected]. Thank you.

I have a Deluxe en-suit room at the Hub in Dundee and URGENTLY need someone to take the lease from me. The Hub is situated within close walking distance from both Abertay and Dundee University and also the city centre. The room comes with a En-suit toilet and shower.
Price per week £105.00
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by joanna777
I have a Deluxe en-suit room at the Hub in Dundee and URGENTLY need someone to take the lease from me. The Hub is situated within close walking distance from both Abertay and Dundee University and also the city centre. The room comes with a En-suit toilet and shower.
Price per week £105.00

Thanks for replying however I have found a room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending