The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

weaboooooooooooooooo

I used to watch a bit, idk I just haven't got the time to watch it as much. Naruto is bae
I used to be big Manga head back in the day - no time for it now. Wouldnt mind some Hentai but its expensive and difficult to get.
Original post by vis break
weaboooooooooooooooo

I used to watch a bit, idk I just haven't got the time to watch it as much. Naruto is bae

Can confirm Naruto is bae.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Can confirm Naruto is bae.

bruh, ur avi is kawaii kakashi and it says bae. u 2 timing???
Watch about 2 hours of anime a day.
Please recommend me some good anime. My boyfriend loves SAO but I just can't get into it. I like blue exorsist and death note. Any in betweens we can both enjoy???:colondollar:
bruh, ur avi is kawaii kakashi and it says bae. u 2 timing???

3 timing if I say Sasuke is bae.

Spoiler

Nah don't watch it :mmm:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
3 timing if I say Sasuke is bae.

Spoiler

sasuke is literally black. Gets some white chick bre whipped (sakura), gets her preggy, runs away
sasuke is literally black. Gets some white chick bre whipped (sakura), gets her preggy, runs away

Sasuke's a don, simple as.
Reply 12
Original post by TylerClementi
I used to be big Manga head back in the day - no time for it now. Wouldnt mind some Hentai but its expensive and difficult to get.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg
Reply 13
Original post by mollyxrose
Nah don't watch it :mmm:

u win for having a killua profile pic

but gon is the best
Reply 14
Original post by Sameerio
I LOVE ANIME. It's so addicting. I even got Anime Posters on my wall :smile:

I never thought I'd like anime one bit really. Then one day I got bored on a typical uni day and watched sword art online on Netflix and fell into the world of anime:tongue:
Tokyo ghoul, Attack on Titans, Fate zero/stay night is just a few animes that I absolutely love! I considered getting anime posters haha. What's your favourite anime/s?
Reply 15
I've watched a lot of anime this summer. The current series I'm on is Code Geass.
Eh, some are bearable for me. I've gotten into Log Horizon a little.

On the other hand, some are most definitely not. I often find myself wanting to murder the main character for how incomprehensibly stupid they are.
Also, THE ROMANCE. Why they feel the need to force it into 90% of animes where it would have been fine without it is beyond me.
Original post by brokenbassline
Please recommend me some good anime. My boyfriend loves SAO but I just can't get into it. I like blue exorsist and death note. Any in betweens we can both enjoy???:colondollar:

It is a shame you don't like SAO, it is fantastic.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is my favourite by far.
I just finished Soul Eater today that is really good.
Escaflowne is also fantastic.
As already mentioned Attack on Titan is a work of genius.

You may not be into it but Afro Samurai is just brilliant and has a really good soundtrack.
Give me ecchi or give me death. For a girl, I love me some panty shots. :u:
I Love anime... Even started my own blog on the subject

Currently watching Arslan Senki (The Heroic Legend of Arslan), Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair), and Psycho-Pass

Latest