The Student Room Group

my year 13 gyg (‘24) ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

♡﹐𖥔 𓂃 ౨ৎ hi everyone! i’m a year 13 A level student and i’ve finally decided to start my own gyg! i’m hoping this will help me be more productive and hoping to also meet new people! ≧◡≦

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。

my subjects are: biology, chemistry, psychology and core maths!
my fav subjects are maths & psychology with chemistry being my worst and biology in the middle :frown:

i’m interested in becoming a nurse and i’ve applied to 5/5 unis! so far i’ve received offers from 4 (hoping i get that last offer (ง'̀-'́)ง.)

my interests include kpop, korean + chinese dramas and anime! i also love reading novels and mangas/manhuas (if u have any good romcom recs please let me know~~~)

my goals from now until A levels is to: be more productive, balance my school/personal life and also be able to say i’ve worked as best as i can at the end of it!

join me on my journey! i’ll try to report everyday from now till the end of A levels! i’d also love to make friends!

Scroll to see replies

Welcome! I also study biology! What exam board do you do?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Welcome! I also study biology! What exam board do you do?

my exam board is ocr a! wbu?
Original post by s3anwich
my exam board is ocr a! wbu?
I do Edexcel A
what's your favourite part of the course?
Reply 4
°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ day 1: 29/02

woke up at around 8am, got a bit of revision completed before my driving lesson! after the lesson i headed to college. got home at around 4 and have just finished some homework for tomorrow,, not a very productive day haha~~

will update again tomorrow! hopefully it’s more lengthy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
Reply 5
I do Edexcel A
what's your favourite part of the course?

oooh i did edexcel A during gcses! my fav part would defo be what we’re learning right now: variation and inheritance,, hbu?
oooh i did edexcel A during gcses! my fav part would defo be what we’re learning right now: variation and inheritance,, hbu?
I really enjoyed the ecology and biodiversity side of it, but I also quite like disease and infection
Reply 7
I really enjoyed the ecology and biodiversity side of it, but I also quite like disease and infection

oooh yes ecologg and biodiversity is fun! my least fav would probably be the heart topic lol
oooh yes ecologg and biodiversity is fun! my least fav would probably be the heart topic lol
I'm not particularly fond of the chemistry side of biological processes but other than that I really enjoy biology
♡﹐𖥔 𓂃 ౨ৎ hi everyone! i’m a year 13 A level student and i’ve finally decided to start my own gyg! i’m hoping this will help me be more productive and hoping to also meet new people! ≧◡≦

my fav subjects are maths & psychology with chemistry being my worst and biology in the middle :frown:

i’m interested in becoming a nurse and i’ve applied to 5/5 unis! so far i’ve received offers from 4 (hoping i get that last offer (ง'̀-'́)ง.)

my interests include kpop, korean + chinese dramas and anime! i also love reading novels and mangas/manhuas (if u have any good romcom recs please let me know~~~)

my goals from now until A levels is to: be more productive, balance my school/personal life and also be able to say i’ve worked as best as i can at the end of it!

join me on my journey! i’ll try to report everyday from now till the end of A levels! i’d also love to make friends!
hey i also do psychology (AQA)! what exam board do you do? :smile:

Welcome to Grow Your Grades! I know there are a few other bloggers who are into anime - @milktee am I right in thinking you're one of them? And maybe also @Tatakae L and @halfharry?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Pwca
Welcome to Grow Your Grades! I know there are a few other bloggers who are into anime - @milktee am I right in thinking you're one of them? And maybe also @Tatakae L and @halfharry?
YES HAHA we all love anime 💪

HEYY WELCOME TO GYG and omg CONGRATS ON YOUR OFFERS 🤞🤞
omg our interests are so similar bcs i absolutely loveee anime and i was a BIG kdrama fan until last september (though i've moved on from that phase 😔) i don't actually read mangas since i enjoy watching the animes more but if you have any good recs i'd be more than happy to hear them <3
best of luck with your a level journey and i'm looking forward to your updates 🤍🤍

just tagging some users who'll defo support you 🤍 @Tatakae L @halfharry @kayleigh_t.27 @study23! @emm4nuella @aalimk @Trickia @agent_duck343 @AspiringSurvivor @bicompton
Reply 13
I'm not particularly fond of the chemistry side of biological processes but other than that I really enjoy biology

even tho im a chemistry student, i also am not fond of the chem side lol!
Reply 14
Original post by emm4nuella

hey i also do psychology (AQA)! what exam board do you do? :smile:

i also do aqa! nice to meet u! what topic are you currently doing?
Reply 15
Original post by Pwca

thank u so much! 🩷
Reply 16
Original post by milktee

HEYY WELCOME TO GYG and omg CONGRATS ON YOUR OFFERS 🤞🤞
omg our interests are so similar bcs i absolutely loveee anime and i was a BIG kdrama fan until last september (though i've moved on from that phase 😔) i don't actually read mangas since i enjoy watching the animes more but if you have any good recs i'd be more than happy to hear them <3
best of luck with your a level journey and i'm looking forward to your updates 🤍🤍

just tagging some users who'll defo support you 🤍 @Tatakae L @halfharry @kayleigh_t.27 @study23! @emm4nuella @aalimk @Trickia @agent_duck343 @AspiringSurvivor @bicompton

hi! thank u so much for the tags! i’ve been watching kdramas for a good few years now but recently i’ve been into them a lot more. what’s your fav anime genre? mine is defo romance/romcom however i do enjoy action

hi! thank u so much for the tags! i’ve been watching kdramas for a good few years now but recently i’ve been into them a lot more. what’s your fav anime genre? mine is defo romance/romcom however i do enjoy action
of courseee <3
i've been watching kdramas since lockdown but i realised how unproductive they made me since i would always binge so i stopped watching them 😭🙏
i think my fav genre is action bcs i absolutely loveee jujutsu kaisen and demon slayer, my top two favs 🤞 i also finished spy x family recently and i'm currently watching classroom of the elite 🤍
(edited 1 month ago)

Hiya @milktee thanks for the tag xx
And excellent job on the offers fingers crossed for your 5th one! 🤞
I also love manwha/mangas those kinda stuff
I like c drama and k drama but haven't watch any of those in ages any recommendations appreciated 😂

hii! im a year 12 a level student and i also study biology and chemistry!! i hope you get your last offer <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending