The Student Room Group

CIE English Lang exams 2016

Does anyone have any idea when they're starting? I had a look on the website for a timetable, but I could only find the one for November exams. I'm doing Paper 2(I think?) which is the 2hr one. If you know when it is, please tell me ! :smile:))) Thanks ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure what you mean? You'll have to do both papers if you're doing English Lang AS, you can't attempt just one. The schedule comes out around December I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theonetruequeen
I'm not sure what you mean? You'll have to do both papers if you're doing English Lang AS, you can't attempt just one. The schedule comes out around December I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the IGCSE... Not the AS. The 0500 Paper 2 Reading Passages (Extended) :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
The schedule is already up , if you're writing in India , then you have a Feb/Mar session as well for 2016..
Tell me which session and year you're doing and I'll try to link you.
Original post by NotYourType
The schedule is already up , if you're writing in India , then you have a Feb/Mar session as well for 2016..
Tell me which session and year you're doing and I'll try to link you.

I'm in June 2016 UK :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Thank you so much! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Elliwhi
Does anyone have any idea when they're starting? I had a look on the website for a timetable, but I could only find the one for November exams. I'm doing Paper 2(I think?) which is the 2hr one. If you know when it is, please tell me ! :smile:))) Thanks ~

If it's the same as the 2 hour Reading passages (extended) Paper 2 for 0522 then it's early, 3 May I think (before the domestic exam season starts).

Quick Reply

Latest