Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
DazYa911
not as many as you, wolf

you think I am wolf, why may I ask.
Reply 41
DazYa911
not as many as you, wolf
lol. wrong :rolleyes: you said something about powers? twat!
what have i missed out on :confused: i'm still under the impression thats shes normal.
Tinykates
lol. wrong :rolleyes: you said something about powers? twat!

what has that got anything to do with the matter? you're a weirdo
iiikewldude
what have i missed out on :confused: i'm still under the impression thats shes normal.

she's fucking weird, the incident that happend tonight, and she the fact asked for my fucking number when my friend was around

i never swear like this, but something is seriously wrong here
iiikewldude

I would say she is normal, but she did call me lovely, so that throws up an entirely new can of frogs.
Reply 46
iiikewldude
i was talkin to imasillynarb on msn, and he asked to see my pic, and then he rated me out of 10 as with suspiscious fish, then he looked at the pic thread and rated loads of ppl on there. i wanted to see if he recognised me and to see if the scores were the same. he told dazya all this, and that's why i'm 'fucking weird' :rolleyes:
daz ur a bit of a wierdo urself... actually i take that back, your more of a dick head rather than a wierdo in all honesty
Reply 48
why don't ppl like being called weird :confused: i admit i don't but i can't understand why, its just another term for different
Tinykates
i was talkin to imasillynarb on msn, and he asked to see my pic, and then he rated me out of 10 as with suspiscious fish, then he looked at the pic thread and rated loads of ppl on there. i wanted to see if he recognised me and to see if the scores were the same. he told dazya all this, and that's why i'm 'fucking weird' :rolleyes:

it was more than that, and you know it
Reply 50
DazYa911
it was more than that, and you know it
lol - share it with everyone then :rolleyes: what a twat! you have nothing more to say......do you?
Reply 51
Tinykates

Youre an insecure freak tk, why do you care about what people on a website think about you? You care so much that you made some other account and asked people about it and shit!?
Reply 52
There seems to be a division of people who are willing to fall in line with the system and those who aren't. The former are weird and probably make up the majority. They seem to have had all personality drained from them :frown:.
Tinykates
lol - share it with everyone then :rolleyes: what a twat! you have nothing more to say......do you?

ok let me sum this up, YOU care so much about this online shit and have to make accounts to ask people questions
Reply 54
wiwarin_mir
I would say she is normal, but she did call me lovely, so that throws up an entirely new can of frogs.

i think you are lovely too
There is nothing wrong with having more than one account, there are loads of older members that more than one account. Even I have a second account.
what do you think of me?
TheWolf
i think you are lovely too

and some people think I'm you.
John Paul Jones
what do you think of me?

In truth I think you are annoying.
Reply 59
wiwarin_mir
and some people think I'm you.

well maybe you are me

Latest