The Student Room Group

Do people do memes here on TSR?

I was quite used to r/GCSE where I used to make lots of memes and while I've departed Reddit for good, I immediately noticed how memes don't exist here unlike r/GCSE, so do people make memes here as well?
We can try
IMG_5259.jpeg
Why do you leave Reddit? I’d put a meme but I don’t know how on I pad.
Not many because the gif and image posting ability of this site is abysmal, sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't. TSR really needs to be dragged shrieking into the 2020s because the features on here are still stuck in the mid 2000s.
Original post by jonathanemptage
Why do you leave Reddit? I’d put a meme but I don’t know how on I pad.

Just felt depressing with all the sh*t and toxicity that goes on. Also had some weirdos obsessing over my account and decided that this show of degeneracy was enough to show me that Reddit is an absolute sh*thole. r/GCSE would be good if people didn't keep asking for validation because they got 999999998 on their mock exams in Year 8, whereas none of the bs happens here in the TSR
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Not many because the gif and image posting ability of this site is abysmal, sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't. TSR really needs to be dragged shrieking into the 2020s because the features on here are still stuck in the mid 2000s.

So I could try to make memes here but it would be a hit-or-miss on whether they appear?
Original post by serterweryerper
So I could try to make memes here but it would be a hit-or-miss on whether they appear?

Probably but either way this site isn't very memey so you'd be putting in a lot of effort for nothing really.

Quick Reply

Latest