The Student Room Group

Did I embarrass myself in front of him?

Soo.. There is a guy at college that I have a little crush on. It all started when I noticed him staring at me and smiling, he slowly got inside of my head. The other day I was sitting with my friend and talking, I was focused on what I was telling her when he walked into the classroom. When I noticed that he walked in, I involuntary smiled and lost track of what I was saying. It was like my brain just stopped for a moment (it never happened with anyone). I think he noticed that my face lit up when he walked in, he looked at me then got out and returned a minute later. I'm afraid I embarrassed myself in front of him. He'll know that I smiled because of him like some weirdo lol
No one really thinks you are weird for smiling at them. If anything he probably thinks you are cute for having a little thing for him. Everyone likes to be liked. He won't think you are weird. I think you are just stressing.

ALSO you said he was staring at you and smiling first. You are defo overthinking ... chill. x
People need to smile at eachother more often.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending