The Student Room Group

TSA on UCAS form?

Having sent my application off a few weeks ago, I suddenly realized now that I put one of Oxford's admissions tests (the TSA) as a 'pending qualification' on my UCAS form. (Don't ask me why.) So now every university concsidering my application can infer that I've applied to Oxford in addition to their own course. Do you think this could hurt my chances of being accepted by other unis, since they might think I wouldn't accept their offer anyway were I to be accepted by Oxford? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by DanieleZ
Having sent my application off a few weeks ago, I suddenly realized now that I put one of Oxford's admissions tests (the TSA) as a 'pending qualification' on my UCAS form. (Don't ask me why.) So now every university concsidering my application can infer that I've applied to Oxford in addition to their own course. Do you think this could hurt my chances of being accepted by other unis, since they might think I wouldn't accept their offer anyway were I to be accepted by Oxford? Thanks.

They will not think that.
It's an old myth that holds no weight.
Reply 3
Original post by ombtom
They will not think that.

Original post by Noodlzzz
It's an old myth that holds no weight.

Thanks. It seems this whole process has made me paranoid.
Reply 4
Original post by DanieleZ

Why would any other uni not want to accept "oxbridge standard" applicants? It's a nonsensical myth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending