Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in second year at the moment and received the bursary last year. I read on the website that they send a letter in October confirming your eligibility but haven't had anything come through yet. Are letters only sent out in the first year to confirm eligibility or are they sent out every year? Worried that I've missed something and I'm going to have to ring up and find out whats going on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year who should be eligible for the bursary yet haven't received any letter either. I'm worried i missed out. Did you get a letter for it in the 1st year?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year (doing my year again with a different degree) and I am eligible for the bursary, and received a letter for it last year but not this year so I am so confused

ReputationRep:
    Thought was the only one, I'm in third year and have received a letter for previous years, not received mine this year

ReputationRep:
    hi, I'm in the same situation (second year, no letter yet), so I emailed the fees enquiry office and they said they've had a delay with the bursary assessments, and we'll be notified by mid November. they say that if we've not received any letters by the 20th, email them including your student number so they can look at your assessment status.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faepixie)
    hi, I'm in the same situation (second year, no letter yet), so I emailed the fees enquiry office and they said they've had a delay with the bursary assessments, and we'll be notified by mid November. they say that if we've not received any letters by the 20th, email them including your student number so they can look at your assessment status.

What's the email address for the fees enquiry office?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.