The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool Bursary

I'm in second year at the moment and received the bursary last year. I read on the website that they send a letter in October confirming your eligibility but haven't had anything come through yet. Are letters only sent out in the first year to confirm eligibility or are they sent out every year? Worried that I've missed something and I'm going to have to ring up and find out whats going on.
Reply 1
I'm a first year who should be eligible for the bursary yet haven't received any letter either. I'm worried i missed out. Did you get a letter for it in the 1st year?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I'm a first year (doing my year again with a different degree) and I am eligible for the bursary, and received a letter for it last year but not this year so I am so confused
Reply 3
Thought was the only one, I'm in third year and have received a letter for previous years, not received mine this year
Reply 4
hi, I'm in the same situation (second year, no letter yet), so I emailed the fees enquiry office and they said they've had a delay with the bursary assessments, and we'll be notified by mid November. they say that if we've not received any letters by the 20th, email them including your student number so they can look at your assessment status.
Reply 5
Original post by faepixie
hi, I'm in the same situation (second year, no letter yet), so I emailed the fees enquiry office and they said they've had a delay with the bursary assessments, and we'll be notified by mid November. they say that if we've not received any letters by the 20th, email them including your student number so they can look at your assessment status.

What's the email address for the fees enquiry office?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending