Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I achieved full marks in several of my GCSEs. I also dropped less than a few (<5) raw marks in other subjects.

    Are there any certificates available for candidates who achieve these things for AQA, Edexcel and WJEC exam boards?

    I managed to get my certificates today (regular ones), but didn't get anything in addition to those ones. I'll probably contact the exam boards just to get verification, but if anyone knows how this sort of thing works (or if you also got one of these certificates yourself), please let me know.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.


Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.


Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.


Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.