The Student Room Group

posting gcse certificates / art coursework online

hey, I just received my GCSE certificates and art coursework. It's already been marked and everything (i did my exams in June 2023) and now all the coursework is technically back in my hands. am I allowed to post pictures of my certificates + the art coursework now since it's already been marked and all that? in the case of the certificates if I post them online I'll probably cross out my irl name and other stuff. assuming it's probably okay now but I just wanted to make sure
Original post by shinxscientist
hey, I just received my GCSE certificates and art coursework. It's already been marked and everything (i did my exams in June 2023) and now all the coursework is technically back in my hands. am I allowed to post pictures of my certificates + the art coursework now since it's already been marked and all that? in the case of the certificates if I post them online I'll probably cross out my irl name and other stuff. assuming it's probably okay now but I just wanted to make sure

I am unsure as to the rules for posting your art after you have got the grades back. As for the certificates I would strongly advise against posting them online even if you do censor your name and stuff because for me it is just not a risk I would be willing to take.

Quick Reply

Latest