The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not long left now, fingers crossed they are kind with it 🙂
Original post by Altun63
Not long left now, fingers crossed they are kind with it 🙂

I heard it's getting released by 8am and not midnight?
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Yep 8AM!!

Edexcel should be midnight tonight and Ocr tomorrow noon and AQA from 6am-8.
48 for A* in unit 3
63 for an A* in unit 4
Not bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it me or are the boundaries very low? I know that sounds like a good thing but would that mean that examiners would mark more harshly?
Original post by MindlessBarbb
Is it me or are the boundaries very low? I know that sounds like a good thing but would that mean that examiners would mark more harshly?

I would've thought unit 3 would've been higher since pretty much everyone loved it. So I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
I would've thought unit 3 would've been higher since pretty much everyone loved it. So I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Unit 3 would be a lot higher as well, I'm glad though because I absolutely loved the exam, so I'm hoping I'm getting a higher grade in that to balance out the U I'm guaranteed in unit 4..shocked with unit 4 boundaries though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
I thought Unit 3 would be a lot higher as well, I'm glad though because I absolutely loved the exam, so I'm hoping I'm getting a higher grade in that to balance out the U I'm guaranteed in unit 4..shocked with unit 4 boundaries though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you getting a U in unit 4? Did you get disqualified?
Original post by CaitlinN15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you shocked? Are they high or low?
I think the grade boundaries are okay
I haven't looked at the boundaries but I heard that unit 4 is only lower by 2 marks? Only 2? I don't mind since I found the exam lovely but wasn't there a huge group of people who found the exam horrendous?!
I haven't looked at the boundaries but I heard that unit 4 is only lower by 2 marks? Only 2? I don't mind since I found the exam lovely but wasn't there a huge group of people who found the exam horrendous?!

That's what I thought?! Maybe they did it to show petitions for lower boundaries don't work 😉
I found unit 4 really nice but I wouldn't have minded lower boundaries 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trying everything to kill of time 🌞

I found the exam hard
That mean a lot of people did better than they think
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
That's what I thought?! Maybe they did it to show petitions for lower boundaries don't work 😉
I found unit 4 really nice but I wouldn't have minded lower boundaries 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I struggled with the state crime question tbh
Original post by xxvine
I found the exam hard
That mean a lot of people did better than they think

That certainly appears to be the case. Only tomorrow's results will tell. :h:
I found both exams hard, rip me :bawling::bawling:
So worried about the SCLY4 results, probably the least confident I have been about a paper.

Hopefully I managed to ******** my way through it and get a reasonable grade
Original post by xxvine
Why you getting a U in unit 4? Did you get disqualified?

No I didn't get DQed basically due to personal circumstances I had surgery weeks before exams, was in hospital for 2 months prior. My teacher who is so poor she's on review delibrately refused on a regular basis to give me the material for unit 4, saying it's my fault I'm putting my health first etc. I need to be in college to get the work, even my parents went into the college to get the work but she blankly refused because she thought I was faking my surgery. Long story short the content I didn't get told and taught (yes I had revision guides but it only had about 1 page for each topic for unit 4) was on the exam, I knew nothing,I wrote nothing.

The only question I answered was methods in content. That only is not even an E grade.

So....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending