who sat the WJEC January 2015 Of mice and men exam??

Watch this thread
sianevans2
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If anyone has sat the January 2015 WJEC OMAM exam, what were the essay questions? Many thanks.
CresentHan
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
"many thanks"
sianevans2
Rep:
(Original post by CresentHan)
"many thanks"
Have I stunted your ability???
CresentHan
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
"many thanks"
Sadly yes
...imrah
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
it's a secret
sianevans2
Rep:
(Original post by ...imrah)
it's a secret
It's Candy and Curley's wife, actually... 😂😂
CresentHan
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sianevans2)
It's Candy and Curley's wife, actually... 😂😂
sassy
sianevans2
Rep:
sassy
u know me 2 well do u fink I'll get a starz if I rite lyk thiz
CresentHan
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
u know me 2 well do u fink I'll get a starz if I rite lyk thiz
obvs itz the dialekt of da rancherz
helloeveryone123
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
do we get the book in the exam??
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by helloeveryone123)
do we get the book in the exam??
no you dont, you just have to remember the quotes xD
helloeveryone123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
no you dont, you just have to remember the quotes xD
I am well and truly doomed! Thanks though
ihatePE
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by helloeveryone123)
I am well and truly doomed! Thanks though
You can learn one word quotes or phrases, all you need is some kind of evidence to back up your point so they dont care about the length of it. sometimes for phrase quotations, you can make it a bit different to the way you speak, it doesnt have to be completely identical but has to have the same idea/meaning as how you picked it from the book. this helped me learn how to remember quotes
helloeveryone123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
You can learn one word quotes or phrases, all you need is some kind of evidence to back up your point so they dont care about the length of it. sometimes for phrase quotations, you can make it a bit different to the way you speak, it doesnt have to be completely identical but has to have the same idea/meaning as how you picked it from the book. this helped me learn how to remember quotes
thanks for the advice, it was very useful!
math42
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I sat the 2013 WJEC January OMAM exam, does that count.. (character question was on Curley's wife, might have been long enough for her to make a reappearance but I doubt it)

But good luck and remember to always relate to the question, talk about the author's intentions, and back everything up with quotes (preferably "embedded" quotes to make it flow better)
RhysDavies29
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What was the extract question (or question a) for OMAM in January 2015?
sianevans2
Rep:
(Original post by RhysDavies29)
What was the extract question (or question a) for OMAM in January 2015?
It was a mood and atmosphere 😊
RhysDavies29
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It was a mood and atmosphere 😊
didn't that come up in the summer exam as well?
sianevans2
Rep:
Oh wait sorry that was the summer exam, I think it was george but I'm not sure 😊
RhysDavies29
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oh wait sorry that was the summer exam, I think it was george but I'm not sure 😊
Ok, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads