Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aqa as chem 1 2015 paper and ms Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    if anyone has the questions and or answers to the 2015 chem 1 AS AQA exam that would be a great help im resitting Unit 1 and 2 in 2016 and would like to look at last years paper for revision thanks

(any notes, tips, revision techniques on unit 1 or 2 or 4,5 and 6 would very much be appreciated feel free to post)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sc15)
    if anyone has the questions and or answers to the 2015 chem 1 AS AQA exam that would be a great help im resitting Unit 1 and 2 in 2016 and would like to look at last years paper for revision thanks

(any notes, tips, revision techniques on unit 1 or 2 or 4,5 and 6 would very much be appreciated feel free to post)
    Hey I studied AQA Chemistry 2 years ago.

I would suggest getting the CGP revision guide - it was very helpful. It wasn't complete but it helped to break down the complex topics (pun intended) and then after making notes and doing the questions there, I moved onto using the actual textbook to fill in any gaps.

All the best!

ReputationRep:
    hi yeah i have the cgp revision guides thanks do u have any other helpful tips?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.