The Student Room Group

I need your advice please!!!!

So my mocks have all finished howver im on ocr gateway b and all of my mocks were combineded with aqa and ocr 21st centry ( a different syllanus to ocr gateqay b ) so it isnt a true reflection of my abilty i told my science teacher after my mock she said if i do bad shell investigate im so worried

If i do bad my head of scoence wont enter me for the exam im in year 10 doing early entry im doing triple science
Original post by chris2791
So my mocks have all finished howver im on ocr gateway b and all of my mocks were combineded with aqa and ocr 21st centry ( a different syllanus to ocr gateqay b ) so it isnt a true reflection of my abilty i told my science teacher after my mock she said if i do bad shell investigate im so worried

If i do bad my head of scoence wont enter me for the exam im in year 10 doing early entry im doing triple science

If there were questions that you can't answer and got a lower mark than you should have a result, then that isn't fair and you should have that looked into.

There's nothing you can do at the moment apart from study and wait for your results to get back - perhaps you can study and show your science teacher / head of science that you've been working hard since the test?

Good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest