The Student Room Group

NHS bursary learning support fund

Please, I need advice.
I attended Coventry University in 2022 ( Dietetics course). Same year I lost my Mum and my dog , both were very dearest to me. I wasn't able to focus on my studies. I failed some of the modules, Coventry University advised me to resist them again before going to 2nd year.
I want to defer my course and come back in 2026. In the meantime, I applied to different university now , started doing Mental Health nursing.
Questions:
1. Can I still apply for NHS bursary learning support fund for my new course?
2. Do I need to submit my temporary defer form ?

Please, I am so confused 😕, I need your advice.
Thank you 😊
Original post by Jul55
Please, I need advice.
I attended Coventry University in 2022 ( Dietetics course). Same year I lost my Mum and my dog , both were very dearest to me. I wasn't able to focus on my studies. I failed some of the modules, Coventry University advised me to resist them again before going to 2nd year.
I want to defer my course and come back in 2026. In the meantime, I applied to different university now , started doing Mental Health nursing.
Questions:

Thank you 😊

I recommend that you fill out the contact form on the following page to ask the NHS LSF directly. They usually reply quickly:

https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund-lsf/contact-us
Reply 2
Thank you .
Original post by Jul55
Please, I need advice.
Questions:

Thank you 😊

Hi,

As others have suggested, I would recommend contacting the LSF team through their website or through email to ask about this situation as they will be best equipped to answer your questions as they are the experts in this.

Best of luck with your studies!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)
Reply 4
Original post by LSBU
Hi,

As others have suggested, I would recommend contacting the LSF team through their website or through email to ask about this situation as they will be best equipped to answer your questions as they are the experts in this.

Best of luck with your studies!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)

Thank you 😊. Mary

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending